• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV laundry Question

mousefan215

Mouseketeer
I was wondering where the closest place to do laundry would be to a BW view studio. Is there one by the villa's or do I go to the BW Inn side? Or is there a laundry room by the "clown" pool that I could do some laundry while lounging by the pool? TIA!

I was wondering where the closest place to do laundry would be to a BW view studio. Is there one by the villa's or do I go to the BW Inn side? Or is there a laundry room by the "clown" pool that I could do some laundry while lounging by the pool? TIA!

There are laundry rooms on both sides. For BWV, it's near the elevators and pool on the first floor. After you exit the elevator, turn right, it's right at the beginning of the hall.

There are laundry rooms on both sides. For BWV, it's near the elevators and pool on the first floor. After you exit the elevator, turn right, it's right at the beginning of the hall.

Bring your own supplies, or buy them, but the machines at BWV are free to use.

Thank You! Good to know that the machines are free! :)

LoL....Don't get too excited..This is about the only good news...It being soo close to the pool, and elevators...

Be wary, because there are only 3 washers and only 2 dryers, for all to use. And although washing usually not a problem, the dryers take FOREVER to Dry...I mean forever....

We had sooo many issues this past August, I hated to do it but had to go to the manager twice. Once the dryer wasn't even vented properly, and was broken/Shut down for half the trip....I tried going over to the BWI side , but Bagging your clothes and going through the Lobby isn't the best thing either...

Good news is there are 4 washers, and 6 dryers I think but you have to pay for those...Also it was literally 105* in there which we told maintenance...to no avail.

Also spoke with a manager who gave us a $50 resort credit, which I didn't want..but for time lost at both places....

This was our 1st DVC trip, so I'm used to doing laundry near the quiet pools, and paying OOP, and was by far a better experience at CSR, POR, & Yes Pop century too.....Seems to me something has to be done to get more machines in there..

Good Luck, Hopefully things are better now & your experience is better than what we had..:confused3

LoL....Don't get too excited..This is about the only good news...It being soo close to the pool, and elevators...

Be wary, because there are only 3 washers and only 2 dryers, for all to use. And although washing usually not a problem, the dryers take FOREVER to Dry...I mean forever....

We had sooo many issues this past August, I hated to do it but had to go to the manager twice. Once the dryer wasn't even vented properly, and was broken/Shut down for half the trip....I tried going over to the BWI side , but Bagging your clothes and going through the Lobby isn't the best thing either...

Good news is there are 4 washers, and 6 dryers I think but you have to pay for those...Also it was literally 105* in there which we told maintenance...to no avail.

Also spoke with a manager who gave us a $50 resort credit, which I didn't want..but for time lost at both places....

This was our 1st DVC trip, so I'm used to doing laundry near the quiet pools, and paying OOP, and was by far a better experience at CSR, POR, & Yes Pop century too.....Seems to me something has to be done to get more machines in there..

Good Luck, Hopefully things are better now & your experience is better than what we had..:confused3

I agree! In June, we stayed in a suite at BWV for 8 nights following a 5 night cruise on the Dream. Needless to stay we had a lot of laundry! I think I left two loads in the dryers for more than 90 minutes each and they still were not dry! At that point, I felt guilty leaving them there longer, though, because other people were waiting to use the machines. That laundry room was the worst part of the whole trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter