BW Concierge

Julma

Mouseketeer
We were looking into the BWI this summer. Is concierge worth it? What are some of the things you get with concierge? Do you get bottles of water to bring into the parks?

Thanks

Julma said:
We were looking into the BWI this summer. Is concierge worth it? What are some of the things you get with concierge? Do you get bottles of water to bring into the parks?
There is just no way to put a dollar figure on what you get in concierge, so "worth it" is very subjective. Many will say that it's definitely not and others will say yes. It's all a matter of what you expect and hope to get out of your vacation.

Concierge begins with pre-planning assistance from the IPO staff. You can touch base with them prior to your trip and they'll handle all your ADR's, tour requests, entertainment, transportation, special celebrations, etc. When you arrive, the concierge rooms are typically all located on one floor. You gain access by inserting your room key into the elevator slot. There are staff on duty to assist you from 7am-10pm every day. The lounge also has a set serving schedule, which includes a nice continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening appetizers w/wine and beer, late night dessert samplings. They do not supply you with water bottles to take into the parks, but you can ask them to deliver a case right to your room's refrigerator. They'll just add the charge to your room bill. The water that's served in the lounge is one of those large glass bottles that you pour from. They do have soda's and pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. Other than breakfast, it would be tough to call any of the other servings, a meal replacement. It's nice if your plans include being at the resort during the posted food serving times. As a concierge guest, you can book a special safari tour at AK if you're interested in something like that. Any gifts you purchase in the parks can be delivered right to your room. Turndown service is automatic and you receive a bathrobe and slippers for use during your stay.

Quite simply, it's a higher level of service. Personally, I love the fact that I get to be pampered while on vacation, but we typically do spend a lot more time at the resort than in the parks. It's nice to have someone available and I really enjoy relaxing in the lounge. I'm sure you'll pick what's best for your vacation though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter