Buying passes and receiving points

DianeRD

Mouseketeer
Can you receive points from Milesource or MyPoints or any other reward site for shopping at Disney.com
to buy your passes? I need tickets but would like to be rewarded for them. I'm thinking that tickets may be excluded from rewards.

you can shop at milesource for disney.com

Unfortunately no, you cannot purchase passes through disney.com, I checked. The only way that I have been able to think of is to get the mypoints credit card and buy the passes with it to earn points. Of course it's only worth it if you pay the balance off right away.

Go to MyPoints

Purchase enough Wal-Mart Gift Cards to cover your pass purchase needs.

When you arrive in the Orlando area, go to the Wal-Mart Supercenter on 192 in Kissimee and buy your Disney passes using the Wal-Mart gift cards.

They have all of the various Park Hoppers, but do not carry AP vouchers. If you want APs, then purchase 7-day Park Hopper Pluses at Wal-Mart Travel, then go to the Disney Guest Services and upgrade them by paying the difference in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter