Buying Aulani

True. In our case, we got $18/pp for our DVC points to swap for a DCL cruise.

DVCRS is great to work with for DCL swaps.

Yup. They are both currently the same I believe. 18 for home resort priority and 16 for distressed points, OKW and SSR.

I actually personally elected for less since I was mostly into the 7 month booking window anyways and didn’t want to be stuck with them. The reservation request was actually for Saratoga.

My Intl seller AUL-S just popped up in the DVC Site. There is something about seeing that we have 950 AUL points…. it makes me want to spend the whole month of Feb there…. and then my wife brings up that her parents wouldn’t mind going back with us again if we can get on the new Hawaiian Airlines Boeing Dreamliner planes that have pods in first class…..the year after my Mom and Aunt are going to travel with us…. 🤣 I guess we’ll stick to Grand Villas because it seems we will always have a guest or two who wants to join the party!

My Intl seller AUL-S just popped up in the DVC Site. There is something about seeing that we have 950 AUL points…. it makes me want to spend the whole month of Feb there…. and then my wife brings up that her parents wouldn’t mind going back with us again if we can get on the new Hawaiian Airlines Boeing Dreamliner planes that have pods in first class…..the year after my Mom and Aunt are going to travel with us…. 🤣 I guess we’ll stick to Grand Villas because it seems we will always have a guest or two who wants to join the party!
Is there a waiting list to join the party that your DISboard friends can join? Asking for a friend…. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter