Butter beer

disneyhottie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Butter beer mugs are refillable? Leaving tomorrow for RPR and just wondered if we should bring it....thanks!!:daisy:

They are refillable but there's no discount. (Used to be one on cold butterbeer inside the hogs head but I think that's no longer a thing. And it wasn't a meaningful discount anyway)

It's been a while, but I've used the BB mugs for soft drink refills (I think the refills were $1). I have no idea if that is still allowed, though.

I would like to know this too. I read somewhere that there are no discounts on refills of butter beer, but there are discounts on soft drinks outside of the HP areas, however, I'm not sure how current that information is.

No discounted refills on B.B.

Buy one BB, but will be charged again if you want another one

You can no longer get a butterbeer refill, but you can get all the soft drink refills you want for $1.29/each...was just there and did this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter