Busch Gardens sidetrip

Riverview

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the HRH for 7 days in July. We have been to WDW 3 times already but have never gone anywhere else in Orlando. Is Busch Gardens worth the drive? Or will there be plenty to do in Orlando?

H there is a ton of things to do at disney and Universal. However, if you like like roller coaster and want to go to Busch Gardens, I believe there is a day bus leaving from Universal studios that goes to and from Busch Gardens for the day. If you do a search on Busch gardens bus, I believe you will find more info. The bus tickets are cheap, too.

You can take the Gwazi Express from Orlando to Busch Gardens. It leaves from Sea World, but you can be picked up from many different locations around Orlando. You can check Sea World's website for more information. I will see if I can find the exact information.

I guess I should have mentioned we are renting a car so we can drive ourselves. Also we do not plan on doing WDW this trip. We are planning on doing Sea World and Wet N Wild.
Thanks Riverview

Who is all going? (maybe I missed that part) If you have older kids that love rollercoasters, than go!! If you have young kids, they will probably only be able to do some of the rides, all the shows, and then all of the children's area (which is pretty cool).

Isn't there a special seven or 10 day ticket that includes Bush gardens, Sea World, USF/IOA and wet and wild?

TSI I'M bringing my 10yr old DD who loves rollercoasters. DisOrBust there is a 5 Park Flexticket that I can upgrade to. And Princess she does love animals.
Thanks for the help
Riverview :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter