Bus service from Coronado Springs

Buses are subjective, and they vary from resort to resort and even day to day. CSR can have a great bus day on Monday and a horrible bus day on Tuesday, just like any other resort. Total crap shoot - none are consistently good or bad.

That being said, buses were good for the most part on our last stay at CSR. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed a fair number of times (8) and has consistently been the best bus service on property. And being most centrally located no bus ride is long. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
My family and I just stayed there for five days last week (Friday through last Wednesday), and the bus service was fine. No more than a fifteen minute wait, usually less. Was normal to see multiple buses to the same destination within 5 minutes of each other. (We had a knack for getting to the stop just as the bus we needed was pulling out.)

We stayed there for a week last year late Aug. and had wonderful bus service. Only once did we wait 20 minutes (which is still considered normal by Disney) and the rest of the time it was less. Definitely better service than when we've stayed at BWV (which we still love) and also better than POFQ, which wasn't bad, either.

The busing at CSR is amazing. I'd avoid the main stop right by El Centro, but beyond that, the only problem we ever had was waiting for an MK bus while FOUR Typhoon Lagoon buses sat in a row in front of us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter