Budget for future WDW trip.

MusiqChic99

Love means going out to eat so that your husband w
As of right now it looks like our first WDW trip will be in 2 years. We want to go next year but we know waiting another year would be best for our son since he is still gets scared easily.
So I have a special Disney fund already set up and I've been saving for a good 2 years. Right now I have $3400. We will be either staying at a Moderate resort or a Deluxe. My question is how much would you budget for a trip for a family of 3 to a mod? deluxe? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much I have left to save. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Update: It will be a 6 nights/7 day vacation with the basic dining plan. We will be driving and possilbly renting a car. We want park hopper tickets but dont need the water park option.

We need some more info to help you. How long are you planning to stay, what kind of tickets do you plan to use, what kind of transportation do you need and are you using the dining plan? The more info you can provide the better we can give you an idea budget wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter