Bubble wand...help please?

Emma888

Earning My Ears
I bought a Little Mermaid bubble wand girl my daughter last year at Disney Paris, we have just returned from the park again last week and she has found the wand from last year (I said she couldn't have another one on our recent trip!).

I have changed the batteries and filled up the bubble mixture but the want isn't making bubbles. The music and lights are working fine and the liquid is being sucked up the tube but no bubbles are coming out.....does anyone have any suggestions about how to get it working please?

I have promised her I would get it working but I'm running out of ideas!

Ours broke about a year after we bought it too. Same one as you.
I work in a hardware store, usually these things stop working because the mixture is left and not washed out, it cases the mechanics to fail.
sadly, I think yours is ready for the trash.

Same thing happened to our wand. Hubby has tried to fix it but I think it's just time to trash it. :(

I would try running some hot water through it a few times. My thought is that some old solution may have dried up and is gumming up the internal system. It may not work but is easy and free to try. I also found an old thread on it that mentioned that some brands of solution didn't work well with it.

We had the same issue with ours both of them because we bought 2 (one for each kid). We did rinse them out and store them. I just don't think they are made to last.

My wand stopped working and, after a lot of investigating, it turned out that the tiny see through tube that sticks into the bubbles at the bottom was bent. Unscrew the bubble thing, straighten the tube, and it should work again. You just have to get it completely straight.

My kids got this sitodier magic wand bubble machine and the bubble will not come out Anyone have any ideas? It's the butterfly wings and it plays music

If it’s only been one year, I bet if you take it back to the parks, they would replace it for her. Disney does customer service well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!