Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

Cape Cod trip sounds great! But you guys are creeping me out with the BB talk!

Can't wait until you get to disney/universal!
At least I have the dates now !!!!Gonna be calling Mary the P&P TA this week to see if we can get AOA and to give her my dining list to book my adrs !! May also ask about Dessert Party!!!

Waiting for replies!! What kind of restaurants? Family friendly?
Yes nothing tooo fancy .. These guys like simple type food usually !!As long as there is hamburgers on the menu we are save !!!:rotfl2:
I have been online checking out restaurants and menus , so many are way to pricey . I have fpound a few and I am waiting for your reccommendations to see if any match !!!!!

My friend who knows the Cape best, is on a Cruise right now...not sure when she is due back, but surely by the end of the week!!

Oh, my one friend said you should be able to find lobster shack type places pretty easily. :)

Rosie, still here...just too much going on at work and in life.

Plans are sounding great.

As for Chicago, hotels are expensive...the cheapest, decent I've found downtown Chicago is $110.00.

Lots of great restaurants though: Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe, Billy Goat Tavern, etc.

Rosie, still here...just too much going on at work and in life.

Plans are sounding great.

As for Chicago, hotels are expensive...the cheapest, decent I've found downtown Chicago is $110.00.

Lots of great restaurants though: Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe, Billy Goat Tavern, etc.

I'll pass the restaurant info on !!I like the sound of Billy Goat Tavern !!!!

I'll pass the restaurant info on !!I like the sound of Billy Goat Tavern !!!!

I'm gonna have to tell my daughter that I'm taking her there to eat sometime. Last week a boy from her class called her! That's right she's 8 and has a boy calling! So I told her no boyfriends! but of course being 8 yrs old said "he's not my boyfriend!" So I told her good becasue she couldn't have a boyfriend "in a house or with a mouse, not on a train or in the rain, not on a boat or with a goat.." she laughed at the Green Eggs and Ham refrence and said that he wasn't a goat so after that I have been saying her boyfriend is a goat and when he calls her I start baaa-ing like goat, she just laughed:rotfl2:

I'm gonna have to tell my daughter that I'm taking her there to eat sometime. Last week a boy from her class called her! That's right she's 8 and has a boy calling! So I told her no boyfriends! but of course being 8 yrs old said "he's not my boyfriend!" So I told her good becasue she couldn't have a boyfriend "in a house or with a mouse, not on a train or in the rain, not on a boat or with a goat.." she laughed at the Green Eggs and Ham refrence and said that he wasn't a goat so after that I have been saying her boyfriend is a goat and when he calls her I start baaa-ing like goat, she just laughed:rotfl2:

That is hysterical. Sounds like my dad...he told me I couldn't date until I was 21 and couldn't get married until I was 35!

Billy Goat's Tavern has the best, greasy burgers in the city!

Dan you better get used to it Hannah is a CUTIE!!!!!:love: I have the 9th marked for a special breakfast , but I have no idea where ??????

That is hysterical. Sounds like my dad...he told me I couldn't date until I was 21 and couldn't get married until I was 35!

Billy Goat's Tavern has the best, greasy burgers in the city!

Sounds good to me !!!! Do they have anything else ????

My friend who knows the Cape best, is on a Cruise right now...not sure when she is due back, but surely by the end of the week!!

Oh, my one friend said you should be able to find lobster shack type places pretty easily. :)

I kinda thought so !!The last time I was there we found one down by the water somewhere around the Cape but for the life of me I can't remember where !! They weren't cheap then, plus I have to find out if all will eat Lobster and if not need one that has alternatives !!!

Carol called tonight !!She got our money for the Elvis Trip!! So Iwas bust checking my box of People and Places stuff to see what we needed . Still have all sizes of baggies , black markers , tootbrushes ( Someone will forget if I don't have them) Razors for the guy who forgets his , Still had enough name tag lanyards from last year Soo the list is mainly for scrapbook supplies and snax and water . This company is really easy going about what we buy and have never questioned any purchase . Can't believe it is almost here and then Cape Cod will follow VERY closely

Carol called tonight !!She got our money for the Elvis Trip!! So Iwas bust checking my box of People and Places stuff to see what we needed . Still have all sizes of baggies , black markers , tootbrushes ( Someone will forget if I don't have them) Razors for the guy who forgets his , Still had enough name tag lanyards from last year Soo the list is mainly for scrapbook supplies and snax and water . This company is really easy going about what we buy and have never questioned any purchase . Can't believe it is almost here and then Cape Cod will follow VERY closely

Awesome!

Off Topic !! Went to the Girls Art Show tonight at High School. Both girls had art displayed and I was impressed . Stephanie had a pottery or clay sneaker a "NIKE" and a really good sketch of a cup with grapes that her art teacher told us was exceptionally good !!Samantha had a great portrait and a Birdhouse that was relly good !!

Judy then took Kyle to his meeting for the Tim Hortons Camp in Kentuckey next month and told me all about the cookies, donuts and coffee:rotfl2:

Then I got called back into work to help get someone up off the floor !!:scared1:Thank God for Hoyer lifts we were able to push, shove and roll her enough to get the harness under her and then once lifted moved her to a chait that has automatic lifts in and voila she was UP!!! I am just waiting for another middle of the night call that she is stuck or worse again tonight !!:scared1::scared1:

Two fun trips, Rosie! The Cape will be fabulous... I so love Cape Cod. :cloud9: Plus you have Erie this summer too!

Off Topic !! Went to the Girls Art Show tonight at High School. Both girls had art displayed and I was impressed . Stephanie had a pottery or clay sneaker a "NIKE" and a really good sketch of a cup with grapes that her art teacher told us was exceptionally good !!Samantha had a great portrait and a Birdhouse that was relly good !!

Judy then took Kyle to his meeting for the Tim Hortons Camp in Kentuckey next month and told me all about the cookies, donuts and coffee:rotfl2:

Then I got called back into work to help get someone up off the floor !!:scared1:Thank God for Hoyer lifts we were able to push, shove and roll her enough to get the harness under her and then once lifted moved her to a chait that has automatic lifts in and voila she was UP!!! I am just waiting for another middle of the night call that she is stuck or worse again tonight !!:scared1:

How wonderful Kyle is going to the Tim Hortons Camp - what a great experience for him!

My goodness, Rosie the excitement never ends for you at work! Hope you didn't get called in during the night!

Your two trips will be here before you know it! Great news on the money/supplies!

congrats to the girls on their art! My DD wants to be a cartoonist when she grows up and is very into art.