Brown Aulani Mug

gpalagi13

Earning My Ears
My wife was looking at a brown Aulani mug with the Aulani largely on it. They sold out while we there last week and am looking to see if anyone us willing to ship one to us when they come back in stock. Mahalo plenty!

There are personal shoppers who shop at Aulani, like https://www.myhawaiishopper.com/ or Disney Aulani Personal Shopper on Facebook. I've used My Hawaii Shopper in the past for seasonal merchandise that was unavailable during my Aulani stays, and I was satisfied.

My wife was looking at a brown Aulani mug with the Aulani largely on it. They sold out while we there last week and am looking to see if anyone is willing to ship one to us when they come back in stock. Mahalo plenty!
I think the shop receives shipments twice a week, so it might already be back in stock. I wonder, if you called them, if they would ship it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter