Brit's Guide alert!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
OK, that may have got someone's attention, :teeth:

But just to let you know, I have been told today that bulk copies of the new Brit's Guide to Disneyland Resort Paris (blah, blah) have reached the distributor here in the UK. That means copies should be on their way to the bookshops pronto. Here's hoping.........!

That's great news Simon. It's about time we had a really good guide to DLP.

Looking forward to it. :D

Got my attention Simon!

Looking forward to it - sure it will be woth the wait!

Karen:)

I've only got 15 days to go so I'm off to have a look in Waterstones today.
I just can't get excited about this trip tho - maybe cos I wasn't expecting to go quites so soon,or because I didn't have to save up for it.
(Or because I had the brainstorm idea to take my mum with me - sigh!! Haven't had to share a bedroom with her since I was 6 months old:D )

I thought I saw that already, or was is a 2002 edition? Or am I seeing things?

Not a place I plan on going again soon, but if it's anything like the Orlando book - must be the best!

I bought my copy in Waterstone's today in Maidstone and from what I've read of it so far, it's excellent! :D

Cheryl

I've been to WH Smiths, Ottakers, and 2 independent book shops in town today, and nobody's got them yet :(
The lady in Smiths said that she could order one, but it wouldn't be here until 11th March. (Thats too long to wait when your excited about something)
My aunt is going to cardiff later in the week, so she'll have a look there. Fingers crossed :p

I phoned Ottaker's yesterday to see if they had arrived yet, and they hadn't. They have put an order in for me, and it will take a few days (hopefully)

Got mine today - just come into Waterstones - It's brilliant!!!

I especially like all the off park stuff - La Vallee etc. as I'm taking my mum and she's not a Disneyophile so I get to take her for a break;)

Thats good news Elise. I'm starting to feel left out now ;)
I'm hoping mine will come in to Ottakers today, because I doubt they'll have any deliverys over the weekend.
I'm tempted to phone them, but they'll just think I'm being impatient (which I am)
Fingers crossed eh :p

I picked one up in Borders today, there was 5 on the shelf - so hopefully you should have it very soon Alexandra, the stock seems to be getting into the shops now.

I called in Ottakers today to see if there was any update on a delivery date, and they still didn't know. Although they did say that it should be soon.
I went to WH Smiths then and was told that they wouldn't be having them, and I could only get one if I placed an order :confused: Other Smiths stock them though don't they ?????

Crumbs, bookshops in your bit of the country give you the run around don't they? :(

I could have picked one up for you here and sent it on quicker at this rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!