Bringing Your Own Food To The Parks

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Hey everyone…..we haven’t been to WDW since 2012 and back then I could bring food and drinks into the parks with us - is this still allowed? We’re not big eaters and don’t like eating more than one big meal a day. I’m really hoping I can still bring in some fruit and water with us for lunch.

Hey everyone…..we haven’t been to WDW since 2012 and back then I could bring food and drinks into the parks with us - is this still allowed?
Yes.

Reactions: slo

One thing that recently changed (in the past couple years), you can no longer bring ice in the parks. Ice packs are okay, just not ice

It could be more difficult to find seating this time around because many of the QSR's will only allow you in if you have a mobile order.

One thing that recently changed (in the past couple years), you can no longer bring ice in the parks. Ice packs are okay, just not ice
No loose ice ice in a ziplock bag is fine (though idk if they still have this rule with the new security scanners as the rule was to prevent security from digging through cooler ice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter