Bringing Your Own Food To The Parks

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie :-)
Hey everyone…..we haven’t been to WDW since 2012 and back then I could bring food and drinks into the parks with us - is this still allowed? We’re not big eaters and don’t like eating more than one big meal a day. I’m really hoping I can still bring in some fruit and water with us for lunch.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
Hey everyone…..we haven’t been to WDW since 2012 and back then I could bring food and drinks into the parks with us - is this still allowed?
Yes.

Reactions: slo

kmrobins03

Mouseketeer
One thing that recently changed (in the past couple years), you can no longer bring ice in the parks. Ice packs are okay, just not ice

Mle8308

Earned My Ears 1992 - 2007
It could be more difficult to find seating this time around because many of the QSR's will only allow you in if you have a mobile order.

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
One thing that recently changed (in the past couple years), you can no longer bring ice in the parks. Ice packs are okay, just not ice
No loose ice ice in a ziplock bag is fine (though idk if they still have this rule with the new security scanners as the rule was to prevent security from digging through cooler ice

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES