Bring on the "Christmas Bash" or whatever they're going to call it! - UPDATE: Disney announced 7/12 - VERY MERRIEST! #Halfwaytotheholidays

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
I'm ready Disney - bring it on! :rotfl2:

I have my hotel booked, flights booked as of yesterday, thank you SW, I have APs renewed and now that they've released Boo Bash information/tickets for some folks, I'm ready to hear all about whatever joyous after hours party they're planning on having for Christmas!

:santa:

We were supposed to go to our first ever after-hours party, the Villains After Hour event in June 2020, but we all know how that ended.. :headache: and now we're headed back in November so I am ready for the full kit n' caboodle for Christmas!

Same here...for whatever they are calling it! Got Universal booked and flights and Gran Destino tower
booked. Now waiting for Christmas party tickets to go on sale! I'm a planner and i just want to get
the tickets as soon as i can so i can forget about them and move on with my summer.:D

Same here...for whatever they are calling it! Got Universal booked and flights and Gran Destino tower
booked. Now waiting for Christmas party tickets to go on sale! I'm a planner and i just want to get
the tickets as soon as i can so i can forget about them and move on with my summer.:D
YES!! Book it, and then forget about it for a few months and then be reminded of them and SURPRISE you get to be excited all over again!

HA! :cool1::cool1:

ME TOO!! that would be the BEST!!

With that BooBash selling so fast I wonder how the Christmas events will do. I hope it is not
tooooo bad crowd wise. I gave our family choice of going October or December and they
chose December. Secretly I was glad (it gives me more time to save) :rotfl2:

I wonder how early they will start the Christmas one. I hope they start it very early November.

With that BooBash selling so fast I wonder how the Christmas events will do. I hope it is not
tooooo bad crowd wise. I gave our family choice of going October or December and they
chose December. Secretly I was glad (it gives me more time to save) :rotfl2:
Im hoping they come out with information SOON!

and now I have to ponder dates..even though they aren't even OUT YET! Here is what WDWINFO.com had for the 2019 dates...

IF Disney goes the same date route as 2019, then it would start this year Friday, Nov. 5th and the it would be held on the next Mon/Tues, Thurs/Fri, Sunday, then Tues/Wed....

SOOOO....my ponder is if we arrive on a Wednesday and they do have the party on the Thurs/Friday that we're there, do I go to the party on Thursday or Friday? Which one would be more crowded? I would assume Friday bc maybe locals would come too vs. a Thursday..

I tried to ask DH his thoughts about it and he mumbled something about me overthinking things....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes2

Anyone have thoughts on that??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter