bring a water bottle to seaworld?

DVCkidsMOM

DIS Veteran
Can I bring my own refillable water bottle to seaworld? I can bring it empty to fill at water fountain or I can have water already in it - depending on rules. I was unable to decipher from the "food and beverage policy" if water is allowed. I don't consider water a "beverage" - it's just water. We'd still buy sodas in the park, but want our own water.

From what I gleaned from their policy that I read: no glass bottles, no cans, no straws (so be careful of juiceboxes), no large hard OR soft coolers, and no full meals, just snacks. So, I would think water bottles of any sort (either fill your own or Dasani, etc.) would be fine as would any other drink that doesn't break any of the above rules. And any small cooler to keep said drinks cool would also be okay. Per FL law, they are required to give out free ice water (as does Disney), but it would not be bottled and may not be filtered. Just something to keep in mind if the water fountain water is hot (as happens in FL), you could refill by asking for free ice water.

We took water the first day, but bought the souvenir cups for 11.99 (minus the Ap discount) and got free refills all day. That includes Dasani at the Coke Freestyle machines. Then the next day we got refills for $1.29 ea less the discount until some wonderful team member gave us the days sticker and we got free refills for the rest of the day. Note that the sticker was a "Magical Moment" kind of thing, we didn't expect it, and certainly didn't ask, but it was great.

Does anyone know if this has changed? I just read on their website that no food or drinks of any kind can be brought into the parks (except for medical reason).

I'm curious about this too! Just to be able to bring in a few snack bags and a bottle of water would be great!:fish:

I always bring frozen half liter water bottles and small snacks like peanut packages or craker packs or small Slim Jims and never have a problem. I also bring in park refillable cups. Big food items like sandwiches and Tupperware items are the banned items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter