Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

I think I am going to to try to schedule a photo session at the GF when we go this year. Am I correct in reading that you can only book 30 days out. Also, do I need to pre-order anything or do I just pay for everything when I am there, I was a bit confused by the last few posts?

Will they take both indoor and outdoor pictures weather permitting? I am hoping to get some "maternity" photos taken and would like to have some of by baby bump showing. Has anyone ever done maternity photos in Disney?

I think it's 90 days out now.

I'm a bit at lost and need your help. Iwas tinking about bookinga 40 min session for our family pictures for this May. I was thinking 40min since we have 4 yo triplets and they either are in a good mood and love pictures or are on a bad mood and it takes forever to have a nice picture. Plus I would love pictures of Dh and I since it will be our 9th wedding anniversary that week and maybea few pictures of the girls and I and daddy and the girls KWIM. Now the debate, GF or Y&B? I really don't know what to pick. They both seem to have nice views also what kind of clothes would you wear? Don't bother asking my dh because the answer will be "As you wish hunny, what ever you want" do you know until what time they run the photoshot? I was thinking about early evening like 6:30pm or so.

I think they stop around 5PM. I could be wrong, and I know it depends on the time of year too.

I think it's 90 days out now.

I think they stop around 5PM. I could be wrong, and I know it depends on the time of year too.

we had a 6:30 or 7 pm session at the Poly during the month of September....that was a couple years ago, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a ton of mentions of later sessions within this thread and elsewhere. I sure hope they haven't stopped the evening sessions.

ETA: I'd imagine that they base it on the sunset. The sun was going down during our session...and I don't think our photographer had anyone after us

Hello all! Back on this thread to try and decided if we should do this again on our trip in August. It seems like the pricing has changed since our trip in October '09, there was no 20 or 40 minute option back then....also do you still get the discount if you pre-purchase your regular photopass CD? I think we payed $75 for the CD last time and that came with 5 prints. I don't really care about the 5 prints I just want the CD.

And since there have been lots of posts aking for pictures, here are some from our Poly shoot 10/09, these were take early am, I think we had a 9am appt.
DS is autistic so these are actually great pictures of him

DisneyPhotoImage102.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage83.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage50.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage18.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage13.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage6.jpg

And this is my favorite!!! I printed this as an 8x10 and put it in a big frame in my living room

DisneyPhotoImage2.jpg

First you need to upload to an image hosting site like photobucket.
Once uploaded there, when you click on the photo, you will see several codes to link the photo, choose IMG code (its the last one on photobucket) and simply copy and paste the URL into you post here

wow I love that last picture of your kids looking out at the castle!!!!

Any suggestions as to what to wear. I jsut booked shoot at the GF. It is going to be just me and I want to show off my baby bump. I m either thinking of doing all black, or doing a white shirt with khaki pants. Any thoughts on what would be better for the setting of the GF.

Also, do you think they will let me do some bare belly shots, with say just a tube top on and skirt?

Just came back from the world and my family of 9 did a photoshoot at the Grand Floridian. I think our pics came out wonderful. Here are some of my faves!

Those are beautiful - all real keepers. We did the Poly one last year and were so impressed with what we got that we are going to do another one this year and GF is one of the options in the top rankings. After seeing yours, even more so! How many photos did you get on your CD (did you get the CD or the prints?) I would also love to know what time you went. We had a small challenge with glare from the sun in the late afternoon for ours, although that is usually related to time of the year as much as it is to time of day.

Those are real keepers you have there. :thumbsup2

We did the 40 minute package with the CD and got about 88 photos. Our shoot was at 2:30pm and the sun was very bright on the beach but I'm still happy with the way they turned out. I also did the Poly shoot last year at 5:30pm and was really happy with those also! You can't go wrong with either hotel! :)

We did the 40 minute package with the CD and got about 88 photos. Our shoot was at 2:30pm and the sun was very bright on the beach but I'm still happy with the way they turned out. I also did the Poly shoot last year at 5:30pm and was really happy with those also! You can't go wrong with either hotel! :)

They came out beautifully. I really felt it was one of the best $100 spends I have ever had. Prior to that, I had only a handful of pics of me and my daughter together since I am usually the only one with the camera. I loved the Poly, but would rather have something different for another shoot. I was toying with GF or AKL, but GF is a lot less hassle to get to if you rely on Disney transportation.

Thank you for sharing.

Those are gorgeous. I keep debating on doing it. We have so little time, I'm not if we can fit it in. But then I see your pictures and I feel I should. :goodvibes

Those are gorgeous. I keep debating on doing it. We have so little time, I'm not if we can fit it in. But then I see your pictures and I feel I should. :goodvibes

I would set aside at least 90 minutes, excluding transportation time. We had to wait a bit for our 20 minute session and it was really more like a half hour. We then waited another 15 minutes or so for the photographer to load all the pictures from the memory card. At the time we booked the photos were still included with the $99 package so we did spend a while trying to pick the prints we wanted.

We are going in June and planning on doing our shoot at the BC...anyone have a suggestion as to what time to do it there?
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I would set aside at least 90 minutes, excluding transportation time. We had to wait a bit for our 20 minute session and it was really more like a half hour. We then waited another 15 minutes or so for the photographer to load all the pictures from the memory card. At the time we booked the photos were still included with the $99 package so we did spend a while trying to pick the prints we wanted.

Here is my thought...probably the only time we could do it if they have an opening. We have a 10:45 ADR at 1900PF. I was thinking that if we could do the photoshoot at 10 at GF we should have plenty of time to get done (and change DD into her costume for breakfast) and then by the time we are done eating, the CD would be done. Does that sound possible?

Also, can someone post the most current number to call? I think there were a few floating around this thread.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter