• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

We did GF in 2007 and then did the POly in 2009... cant wait to do it for this trip. That stinks that there really isnt a "great" package like b4 but...I love the pics...even if the pics are bad you can "gently" complain (it is ur money) and get a redo. Maybe do the Beach club this time....but I love the Poly. If I wasnt such a dope I would upload some of mine:confused3

Ok. Question. Can anyone get to the beach front at GF to take their OWN pictures or do you have to stay at GF to access this area to take pics yourself?

If the answer is NO, you have to stay there....can someone pretty please :worship: do a price total for me on ONE photo CD of ALL Photopass pics PLUS the session pics and session fee? I've read some of the recent posts and am not sure what the costs are still. We paid the $149 for a CD from October 2010 trip and it was worth it so to be able to put a professional session on the CD also will be great! Also, we'll be there 1/30/11-2/6/11. Is it too late to book a session?

THANK YOU!!!!

EDIT: I tried to do the math myself. Is this right? If I pre-order the PPCD at $99, take the receipt with me when I check in for the session, I only pay $25 for the session fee. Can I then load all of the other PP pics that are taken throughout the trip onto the same CD for a total of only $125 for the session and the trips pics? Sorry, i'm just trying to sort this all out before telling DH about it. :)

Ok. Question. Can anyone get to the beach front at GF to take their OWN pictures or do you have to stay at GF to access this area to take pics yourself?

If the answer is NO, you have to stay there....can someone pretty please :worship: do a price total for me on ONE photo CD of ALL Photopass pics PLUS the session pics and session fee? I've read some of the recent posts and am not sure what the costs are still. We paid the $149 for a CD from October 2010 trip and it was worth it so to be able to put a professional session on the CD also will be great! Also, we'll be there 1/30/11-2/6/11. Is it too late to book a session?

THANK YOU!!!!

EDIT: I tried to do the math myself. Is this right? If I pre-order the PPCD at $99, take the receipt with me when I check in for the session, I only pay $25 for the session fee. Can I then load all of the other PP pics that are taken throughout the trip onto the same CD for a total of only $125 for the session and the trips pics? Sorry, i'm just trying to sort this all out before telling DH about it. :)

I'm not sure what you are asking.
But the second part you are quoting is a OLD offer. That no longer is available. It cost $99 for the resort phot CD. And $99 for a preoreded photpass CD. No deal for the resort photoshoot is connected to photpass.

I'm not sure what you are asking.
But the second part you are quoting is a OLD offer. That no longer is available. It cost $99 for the resort phot CD. And $99 for a preoreded photpass CD. No deal for the resort photoshoot is connected to photpass.

That's kind of what I was asking. :laughing: I was confused by reading the first few pages of the thread, realizing it was older info, then skipping forward to the last few pages. So you answered my question, no, that's not the deal that's being offered.

SO, can anyone (we're staying at SSR) access the beach front area at GF to take their own pictures?

When did they change the $99 preorder on the CD? We did that in Fall 2009 & got our resort photos & all photo pass pics as well.

I have pre ordered for our trip in May...Should I do that times 2?

When did they change the $99 preorder on the CD? We did that in Fall 2009 & got our resort photos & all photo pass pics as well.

I have pre ordered for our trip in May...Should I do that times 2?

Not sue what you are talking about. The preorder CD is for photopass. Totally different than the resort photoshoot CD which is $100. No preorder for that.

Then I got a deal of a lifetime on our last trip. When we had our family pics taken they gave me those on a disk. When I got home all of my photopass photos AND my family pics were on the disk as well.

When we had the family pics I showed them my pre order e-mail.

Then I got a deal of a lifetime on our last trip. When we had our family pics taken they gave me those on a disk. When I got home all of my photopass photos AND my family pics were on the disk as well.

Yeah, that was probably the old deal they had. Quite some time ago.

When was this?

:) I was kind of hoping to get a month and year from EeyoreFan5. I know sometimes oops' happen or the Cast Members are feeling extra generous to do things like this, but it'd be nice to know when they visited.

I've just about made up my mind anyway to just try and get my own pics around the grounds of SSR, so that my girls won't lose even more time away from the parks. Especially to have to not have to travel to a location since they'll be wearing handmade pillow case dresses. The gazebo and grassy areas right in front of the lake look really nice.

When we did our session, I did get a photopass card with all our pictures on it. I've been wondering since then if we would have gotten the card if we hadn't already paid for the CD with all of our session pictures on it. It was a nice bonus to be able to edit our session pictures online regardless, but if they give a photopass card after all of the sessions that it seems like it would make more sense to do the print package without the CD and then preoder the photopass CD.

When we did our session, I did get a photopass card with all our pictures on it. I've been wondering since then if we would have gotten the card if we hadn't already paid for the CD with all of our session pictures on it. It was a nice bonus to be able to edit our session pictures online regardless, but if they give a photopass card after all of the sessions that it seems like it would make more sense to do the print package without the CD and then preoder the photopass CD.

You only get them on your photpass CD if you purchase the photoshoot CD as well.

I think I am going to to try to schedule a photo session at the GF when we go this year. Am I correct in reading that you can only book 30 days out. Also, do I need to pre-order anything or do I just pay for everything when I am there, I was a bit confused by the last few posts?

Will they take both indoor and outdoor pictures weather permitting? I am hoping to get some "maternity" photos taken and would like to have some of by baby bump showing. Has anyone ever done maternity photos in Disney?

I think I am going to to try to schedule a photo session at the GF when we go this year. Am I correct in reading that you can only book 30 days out. Also, do I need to pre-order anything or do I just pay for everything when I am there, I was a bit confused by the last few posts?

Will they take both indoor and outdoor pictures weather permitting? I am hoping to get some "maternity" photos taken and would like to have some of by baby bump showing. Has anyone ever done maternity photos in Disney?

You can schedule more than 30 days out, but I'm sure how early. I would just call and ask. You don't need to pre-order anything. When you check-in for your session they will give you a receipt and you'll go to the gift shop and pay there.

You should have no problem getting indoor and outdoor shots, as long as the weather cooperates.

I'm a bit at lost and need your help. Iwas tinking about bookinga 40 min session for our family pictures for this May. I was thinking 40min since we have 4 yo triplets and they either are in a good mood and love pictures or are on a bad mood and it takes forever to have a nice picture. Plus I would love pictures of Dh and I since it will be our 9th wedding anniversary that week and maybea few pictures of the girls and I and daddy and the girls KWIM. Now the debate, GF or Y&B? I really don't know what to pick. They both seem to have nice views also what kind of clothes would you wear? Don't bother asking my dh because the answer will be "As you wish hunny, what ever you want" do you know until what time they run the photoshot? I was thinking about early evening like 6:30pm or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter