Bread Bowls

Funny! I’m sitting in a Boudin store right now as I read this! I had soup and ordered the bread bowl on the side. Here’s what’s left of it. I’m taking it home for my son.0D508881-857F-4960-8887-6356018A7A37.jpeg

Funny! I’m sitting in a Boudin store right now as I read this! I had soup and ordered the bread bowl on the side. Here’s what’s left of it. I’m taking it home for my son.View attachment 464021

I got curious about this since I haven't had this in a while. I remember when Boudin sold it as just soup, but with maybe a $1 upcharge for the bread bowl. I'd typically get the combo with a half sandwich. Even with the bread bowl upcharge I'd be paying less than $10 with tax.

Looks like it's the same price with or without the bread bowl now, but still an extra $1 with the combo. Over $11 before tax. Oh well - everything gets more expensive with time.

I'm wanting some right now.

Our favorite thing is the Chinese Chicken Salad in the breadbowl at Pacific Wharf cafe'. We've occasionally asked for the bread on the side, but we never seem to eat it later. So now we just get it in the breadbowl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter