• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback Free Dining Program 2008. Where is everyone eating??

Just made our ADRs today for FREE DINING! :)

8 nights Sept 26 to Oct 4
1900 Park Fare (breakfast and dinner)
Crystal Palace- breakfast
Chef Mickeys- dinner
Ackerhaus-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner
Coral Reef (twice- we all LOVE this restaurant!!!!)- dinner

got all of our times & now WAY excited!

Also, really looking forward to dining around Epoct one night with snackcredits during the food and wine festival!!!!!!

YEAH!

this will be our first time on the dining plan (and its free!)
we upgraded to deluxe.

My parents are going with us (me, hubby, 2 kids) for 5 nights (I'm begging my husband for longer)

So far, I've booked

Le Cellier
Ohana (for my parents)
Cali Grill (me & DH)
Boma
Teppen Edo lunch
Sci fi lunch
Chef Mickey breakfast
Wolfgang Puck lunch
Tutto Italia (me & hubby)

What does everyone really think of Tutto Italia? I've heard it might be closed, and for some reason, I'm not sure about that choice. I know so little about the restaurants at Disney. What is a good restaurant for me and DH? My parents want us to have a couple of dinners by ourselves. Cali Grill (already booked) is an ideal menu to me. Kona Cafe menu sounds incredible, but I'm not convinced that it will be a nice atmosphere (noisy?). I thought that might be best suited for all of us together.

Would value others opinions - I love this forum!

I thought about doing another signature, but frankly, they don't seem that great a value, and some of the 1 TS menus i just like better.

I swear, I'm gaining weight just thinking about September ... :headache:

I finished this week making all my Delux reservations. That felt almost like a job. :faint:

September 6 (mind-boggling early flight to Orlando)
Lunch - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dinner - Yachtsman Steakhouse

September 7
Lunch - CRT
Dinner - Chef Mickeys

September 8
Lunch - Garden Grill
Dinner - LeCellier

September 9
Breakfast - Boma
Dinner - Wolfgang Puck Cafe

September 10
Brunch - Whispering Canyon Cafe (any opinions on WCC for breakfast?)
Dinner - HDDR

September 11
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner - Crystal Palace

September 12
Lunch - Early lunch @ Sci-Fi
Dinner - Brown Derby Fantasmic package

September 13
Lunch - Chefs Du France
Dinner - Rose & Crown

September 14
Lunch - Yak & Yeti
Dinner - Boma
(followed by extremely late flight out)

I think I need to pack my stretchy pants. My DH however is very happy with the choices.

this will be our first time on the dining plan (and its free!)
we upgraded to deluxe.

My parents are going with us (me, hubby, 2 kids) for 5 nights (I'm begging my husband for longer)

So far, I've booked

Le Cellier
Ohana (for my parents)
Cali Grill (me & DH)
Boma
Teppen Edo lunch
Sci fi lunch
Chef Mickey breakfast
Wolfgang Puck lunch
Tutto Italia (me & hubby)

What does everyone really think of Tutto Italia? I've heard it might be closed, and for some reason, I'm not sure about that choice. I know so little about the restaurants at Disney. What is a good restaurant for me and DH? My parents want us to have a couple of dinners by ourselves. Cali Grill (already booked) is an ideal menu to me. Kona Cafe menu sounds incredible, but I'm not convinced that it will be a nice atmosphere (noisy?). I thought that might be best suited for all of us together.

Would value others opinions - I love this forum!

I thought about doing another signature, but frankly, they don't seem that great a value, and some of the 1 TS menus i just like better.

I swear, I'm gaining weight just thinking about September ... :headache:

Mmm, deluxe!! I wish. But, I cannot push the deluxe past my husband, as it would cost approximately 1,000 more and some change. Plus, I do not know if it would be as beneficial with our 2 little ones.

I would just keep checking with hubby to stay longer. Tell him, it takes at least a week to get the full experience of Disney. Maybe he will agree.:confused3 Hopefully!:goodvibes

Michelle-

That steak, looks so yummy! I looove potatoes! Yummy! I called for the diver, and menu. Thank you so much for the idea! :hug: I think it will be a blast! I hope, I can get a great seat like you scored! I saw some pictures of the restaurant , on allears. It looks absolutely beautiful!!

Michelle-

That steak, looks so yummy! I looove potatoes! Yummy! I called for the diver, and menu. Thank you so much for the idea! :hug: I think it will be a blast! I hope, I can get a great seat like you scored! I saw some pictures of the restaurant , on allears. It looks absolutely beautiful!!

I made a trip report from last years trip and took loads of pics of food, animals... and things on rides (not to mention our meet) all posted on my trip report!!!

I made a trip report from last years trip and took loads of pics of food, animals... and things on rides (not to mention our meet) all posted on my trip report!!!

Oh heavens! Let me go look it up!:goodvibes :yay: :goodvibes

Michelle, all this time!!!! I never even looked at the link, at the bottom of the page!! I just screamed, and called the boys in, and told them to come and read your report with me. Justin, said. "Hey mom. I remember her. She was nice."

I have to say. I hate my pic. I didnt even look at the camera. Gee. But, it brings back so many happy memories! I remember we were walking through the mickeys philharmagic line!! My favorite part of that day was splash mountain!:cloud9: Till this day the boys still talk about it.

I had no idea your mom wasnt feeling good that day! Also the bus issues!!:scared1: Thank goodness you, and your mom were ok! Maybe I should do a pre trippie/trip report from last year. Are you going to start one?
:surfweb:

Michelle, all this time!!!! I never even looked at the link, at the bottom of the page!! I just screamed, and called the boys in, and told them to come and read your report with me. Justin, said. "Hey mom. I remember her. She was nice."

I have to say. I hate my pic. I didnt even look at the camera. Gee. But, it brings back so many happy memories! I remember we were walking through the mickeys philharmagic line!! My favorite part of that day was splash mountain!:cloud9: Till this day the boys still talk about it.

I had no idea your mom wasnt feeling good that day! Also the bus issues!!:scared1: Thank goodness you, and your mom were ok! Maybe I should do a pre trippie/trip report from last year. Are you going to start one?
:surfweb:

I haven't decided whether or not to write one... but I had fun writing my trip report... just went back and reread it after talking to you about it!!!! Maybe after all the FD stuff dies down! I will definately read your report if you do make one!

Fri-Rose and Crown 5 pm
Sat-France 5:40 pm
Sun-Canada 4:40 pm
Mon-Coral Reef 5 pm
Tues-Grand Floridian Cafe 5 pm
Wed-Whispering Canyon 5:30 pm
Thur-Spoodle's 5:20 pm
Fri-Canada 5:15 pm
Sat-Narcossee's 5:40 pm

Here are ours for Bounceback Free Dining:

12--Chef Mickey's dinner

13--????

14--Crystal Palace dinner

15--1900 Park Fare dinner

16--Coral Reef dinner

17--????

18--still need to make but will be Garden Grill for me + DD2 and probably San Angel for DH + DD8

19--BBB for DD8 + CRT breakfast

20--headed home :guilty:

9-27 Raglin Rd (7)
9-28 Le cellier (5)
9-29 Brown Derby (11)
9-30 Whispering Canyon (7)
10-1 Yak and Yeti (?)
10-2 Boma (7)
10-3 Coral Reef (6)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter