Boulder Ridge refurb

ok still confused. Can someone please tell me the bed sizes for the lock off vs the dedicated 2 bedroom. Is there one less queen bed in the lock off and only a double?

Dedicated 2BR has:
  • 1 king bed in the primary bedroom
  • 2 permanent queen beds in the second bedroom
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the living room (nature of the bed depends on the floor, though I'm not sure we've seen a dedicated 2BR with a pulldown yet)

Lock-off 2BR has:
  • 1 permanent queen bed in the second bedroom
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the second bedroom (type of bed depends on which floor)
  • 1 single pull down in the second bedroom, under the TV
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the living room (type of bed depends on which floor)
  • Also a kitchenette in the second bedroom

Dedicated 2BR has:
  • 2 permanent queen beds in the second bedroom
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the living room (nature of the bed depends on the floor, though I'm not sure we've seen a dedicated 2BR with a pulldown yet)

Lock-off 2BR has:
  • 1 permanent queen bed in the second bedroom
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the second bedroom (type of bed depends on which floor)
  • 1 single pull down in the second bedroom, under the TV
  • 1 pullout/pulldown queen bed in the living room (type of bed depends on which floor)
  • Also a kitchenette in the second bedroom
Thank you for explaining so clearly!

Reactions: ehh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter