bored poll

hair color?

• brunette ( or brown for the guys)

• blond (yellow)

• red

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brown. I want to bleach my hair and dye it white, but that's as likely as my school exploding, meaning not going to. But I REALLY want to.

goofyandplutoluver? do you go on www.vmk.com if you do i am amiumi and maybe we can meet somewhere so we can be friends. i that is ok with you. oh and my room is called vmk get merry room.

my real hair is light brown that would be blonde in the summer but my hair has been black, dark brown ,purple with a hint of red ,and auburn

My hair is sandy blonde last year i wanted to get highlight so i could be really blonde but i think i wanna leave it alone cause then i wouldnt be me

Mine is like a light brown with natural blonde hightlights

Never dyed my hair before and never want to
Ihave beautiful curly hair
:earsgirl:

I'm a brunette. and i have natural blonde and red highlights. Some people say i have blonde hair in the summer though. I love my hair color. but sometimes I wish i had red hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter