Booking window.

condorthb

Peter, we need to talk about your TPS reports.
I use the booking window calculator and input arrival date of 5/29/23. I can't pick a checkout date past 5/31/23

It shows I'm in my booking window. Does my entire stay 5/29/23 to 6/5/23 have to be inside 11 months?

I can't recall if it does or not.

I use the booking window calculator and input arrival date of 5/29/23. I can't pick a checkout date past 5/31/23

It shows I'm in my booking window. Does my entire stay 5/29/23 to 6/5/23 have to be inside 11 months?

Only your first night needs to be within 11 months. However, you can only book a maximum of 7 nights right at 11 months.

Only your first night needs to be within 11 months. However, you can only book a maximum of 7 nights right at 11 months.
That's what I thought. Oh well. I'll keep trying online before calling member services.

Do you have a June use year? I believe there is an issue booking across use years. You will have to call MS to finish the booking.

Normally, you can reserve up to a week at 11-months out from the arrival date when doing an online reservation. The exception would be having a use year that straddles your desired dates. Example, if you have a June use year, you could reserve May 29 to 31, 2023 now using your June 2022 use year but the system will not let you reserve June 1 to 5 by mixing in points from the June 2023 use year. If that is the situation, you need to call MS to do the complete reservation or, alternatively, reserve the May dates now and the June dates 11-months out from June 1, 2023, and then contact MS to combine the reservations.

If that is not the issue because you have a use year different from June, then you should be able to reserve all dates at once since you are only trying to reserve 7 nights (in fact, since it is now June 30 you could reserve eight nights with a May 29 start date). If you cannot, something is wrong (an all too frequent occurrence with the DVC computer system), such as the system is just incorrectly not accepting June dates yet, and you likely need to contact MS to resolve the problem.

Last edited:
Do you have a June use year? I believe there is an issue booking across use years. You will have to call MS to finish the booking.
I have an Oct use year. I've never had this happen before, I'm assuming it's a glitch. No big rush to book since my home resort is OKW.

Skip the booking window calculator and go straight to the actual booking tool (Plan Vacation > Book a Vacation).

When I booked yesterday it wouldn’t let me select passed May 31st in the booking tool/filter but then when the home resort and room category came up, I was able to select the June dates on the calendar there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter