Booking Tool - January 17, 2022

Our home is CCV, logged in today to check what availability is looking like a few weeks from our 11 month mark...there are entire months that are completely greyed out (have the date but not points per night). Doesn't appear any of those dates are even available to waitlist. At least y'all have alerted me that this is a known issue (to us, anyway)!

Our home is CCV, logged in today to check what availability is looking like a few weeks from our 11 month mark...there are entire months that are completely greyed out (have the date but not points per night). Doesn't appear any of those dates are even available to waitlist. At least y'all have alerted me that this is a known issue (to us, anyway)!
The dates that are grey with no points is a site to backend loading issue, keep refreshing until it comes up correctly.

It worked for me. Not moving fast but was able to get done what I wanted to get done

I can't even get to my dashboard. I thought it was on my end so I cleared cookies and browsing history to no avail.

I was just in. Everything is back to the way it was. No availability on any of my rooms I’m watching. Got into my dashboard too. My expired waitlist is gone. I did have to refresh to get it to come up on the second try. No more blue calendars 😢

I keep trying to modify a reservation to decrease the number of days reserved and free up some points that I need in order to book something new...I've been trying since late last night - and I can't do this! So frustrating. I've tried dozens of times- make it thru the last screen- then dwarves, and no modification.

Can Someone PLEASE explain to me why a company as large as Disney does not have a better IT department? Why are these types of problems a regular occurrence??? And they don't have the staffing to accommodate everyone calling instead (otherwise, we wouldn't have to be on hold 45" to get thru).

I've been frustrated by all the WDW changes since reopening but I've been hanging in there as a loyal fan. I've been so disappointed in MS and DVC IT that this might be the straw that broke the camels back.

I just do NOT have hours and hours to spend trying to book a vacation!

Last night BW had availability for our waitlisted 2 bedroom garden view. This morning it's showing it's not fully available-so I don't know if the waitlist came through (renting points), or if it was a glitch. I just emailed the person I rented from to keep an eye open for an email, hoping we got the waitlist.

Last night BW had availability for our waitlisted 2 bedroom garden view. This morning it's showing it's not fully available-so I don't know if the waitlist came through (renting points), or if it was a glitch. I just emailed the person I rented from to keep an eye open for an email, hoping we got the waitlist.

It is possible it filled. I wish the system showed that is was matched but waiting to be processed

This happened to me for a night in July…waitlisted but saw it…booked it…checked again…nothing available…then I canceled my waitlist…checked again and a room showed up again.

I am confident that I had the match but a CM had not yet had time to fulfill it! It’s why I stalk…just in case!

Thanks Sandi, do you think it's still waiting to be processed by chance? I think that's wishful thinking, lol!

Thanks Sandi, do you think it's still waiting to be processed by chance? I think that's wishful thinking, lol!

It can sometimes take days for it to be processed. It could be, but I prefer wishful thinking!

I have had it happen a lot though where I snag something, maybe second choice, cancel waitlist, and first choice shows up.

So I have everything crossed for you!

Just wanted to reinforce the "you really need to stalk the RAT for your waitlists" mantra. I, and many others, have frequently seen availability pop up that we've put a waitlist on and just grabbed it manually. If you rely on the waitlist, which is processed manually by a CM in consideration of other potentially conflicting waitlists, you may not have as much success compared to doing it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter