Booking Tool - January 17, 2022

kes601

DIS Veteran
Looks to be having issues this morning. Showing full availability for pretty much (but not all) every room type at every resort from July 1 through the end of the 11 month bookings -- some are also showing up the last week of June. It WILL NOT allow you to go through with the booking for rooms I know aren't available, but it will let me go through for SSR and OKW, which I know were available last night.

So, at least they won't have a ton of bookings to clean up once they discover the issue, but prepare for an unavailable site yet again.

I know. I’ve been up since 4:30am and saw it’s a “unicorn” morning. Fun seeing all blue, but did notice a few holes. I’m guessing some may have gone through when it started. I’ve tried off and on over the past hour to book a couple of single days, but no luck. I knew the site was not right this morning. I logged on my dashboard and there’s a waitlist active for august 2021. At first I was confused, then noticed 2021. People will be going crazy soon. Ironically GC was not available…lol….

Same here. Plenty of availability to go around. I have a waitlist from Dec 2021 showing. As if this website can’t get any worse.

Same for me. Even if probably I won't go in September, I still looked up availability and I knew something wrong was going one when I saw my chosen 2 weeks were available at AKV for a value or concierge studio. Ah, if only that were the reality of booking DVC at 7 months!

We rented points through a friend for WL and waitlisted Boardwalk, I was so excited to see the availability this morning, then I'm thinking, this can't be right with all this availability, let me check Disboards to see if something is posted about it. Sure enough here it is! Wouldn't it be nice if it wasn't an error-

to make this even more frustrating to some member who might think it’s real,MS is closed today. I admit, I gave it a tried,but knew it was a mirage.

Same here. Plenty of availability to go around. I have a waitlist from Dec 2021 showing. As if this website can’t get any worse.

so I’m not the only one with a 2021 waitlist popping up. I was just on the site and it was no longer filling in blue,but I jumped off to avoid any repercussions to my account.

to make this even more frustrating to some member who might think it’s real,MS is closed today. I admit, I gave it a tried,but knew it was a mirage.
I tried to get a Tower Studio for our last week of June. Knew it wasn't real, but was hoping it was unicorn day #2. I hadn't thought about MS being closed today.....our 11 month booking window is today.

I tried to get a Tower Studio for our last week of June. Knew it wasn't real, but was hoping it was unicorn day #2. I hadn't thought about MS being closed today.....our 11 month booking window is today.
Ours is today too. I don’t know what made me book yesterday with the plan to shift it forward a day today when I had a down moment at work, but am glad I did.

Ours is today too. I don’t know what made me book yesterday with the plan to shift it forward a day today when I had a down moment at work, but am glad I did.
Our home is SSR so I know there is and will be availability at 11 months so I am not concerned with not getting it. I assume it will let me book today since it is actually available.

Same issues here. I have been trying to book since 4:30 this morning And keep getting an error.

Also, in my dashboard I have waitlisted rooms from last year that are showing up. I’m unable to cancel them but they are long since expired.

Same issues here. I have been trying to book since 4:30 this morning And keep getting an error.

Also, in my dashboard I have waitlisted rooms from last year that are showing up. I’m unable to cancel them but they are long since expired.

yep sounds like me, esp the 4:30am part. I don’t want to touch that old waitlist….going to let it fix itself. I bet the cast members at MS are glad they are closed because the phones would be crazy.

yep sounds like me, esp the 4:30am part. I don’t want to touch that old waitlist….going to let it fix itself. I bet the cast members at MS are glad they are closed because the phones would be crazy.
I’ve been stalking for a Boardwalk room in May for about a month. This morning it showed full availability, I got super excited, tried to book, and then an error. Doh!

Have the same issue. It errors when I try to pick up a room that is probably not there.
At least that is a positive though. If it let you get it then there would be a bigger mess to clean up. I can verify rooms that I know were available last night do allow you to go through with the booking.

At least that is a positive though. If it let you get it then there would be a bigger mess to clean up. I can verify rooms that I know were available last night do allow you to go through with the booking.

thats why I tried my 1 night at HH. I’m waitlisted, but had to try. It’s now 8am, so lots of mixed Emotions happening now. Excited to see your choice, then not being able to book it.

This morning right at 8AM BWV showed 100% availability for all categories on all dates, but when I attempted to book, it would error out. I fear we are in for another day of availability/booking having issues.

This morning right at 8AM BWV showed 100% availability for all categories on all dates, but when I attempted to book, it would error out. I fear we are in for another day of availability/booking having issues.

every resort except GC showed full availability this morning, even Hilton head. Definitely a huge glitch. I got on at 4:30am,so not sure when it started, but thinking some folks got through earlier because of the holes, or waitlist grabbed some rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter