We were not planning on doing a trip this summer, but, of course, the bug has bitten us again and we are debating whether we can do it. The best flight deals from our area are for arrival on June 11. The current % off promotion begins with stays starting June 13. I assume I could book separate reservations, one for 6/11 through 6/13 and then another starting on the 13th to take advantage of the discount. Since we are flying in, we are not going to rent a car, so the first 2 nights would need to be on Disney property as well to take advantage of ME. Does this sound feasible? Also, we have never done a split stay at 2 different resorts, but this might be an opportunity for that. We have 5 kids between ages 5-10, so we might be doing 2 rooms anyway. Would this just be a colossal pain, switching resorts and such? I'm just frustrated because the flights coming in a week later went way up in price today before we'd decided whether we are going to go or not. So, if we're going to do it, I figure I should jump on these flights now, but I need to figure out how to reconcile it with the dates of the % off deal. Thanks for all input.