Booking OKW with Cash Question

infobahn

Mouseketeer
Well, we have booked a GV (w/points) at OKW in February 2003. We will have a total of eight in the GV (My Mom, DW’s Parents, Sister & Nephew, the two of us with Baby). Because there is not enough private sleeping room (we are close, but not that close), we will need to book another room(s) with cash. There will be younger brother and new wife (stress the “new” part), and older brother, wife and 3 y.o..

Both of who, will want some privacy, and we are thinking either two studios, or one two bedroom.

Here is the question:
How far out can we book a room with cash at OKW? I have asked MS, and haven’t received a solid answer.

Thanks,

you can probably get in through CRO now - you can't get your DVC discount with it unless YOU (the member) is staying in the room.

Sounds like a fun family get together!

If you want to book through regular channels for cash, I believe you could call now and check on availability. It's just like reserving a regular WDW hotel except for how they make rooms available.

If you are looking to get a Member Discount on the room, I'm not 100% sure how they does work. I think they only offer the discounts once they know that there will be rooms unused by members or rentals. This would be closer to the actual date of your trip. Since you know you need the rooms, I'd make a reservation now and cancel it if something better comes up.

If you think that the kitchen/W&D/etc. in the GV will serve everyone's needs, I bet your guests would be happier with two studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter