Booking a suite?

mickey7

Mouseketeer
Is it difficult to get a cat.1, 2, or 3? If one would like to book the Walt's suite should one go through a travel agent? Everytime I check I never see it offered on the Disney reservations site. Also how much does the Cat. 1 suite go for a family of 2 adults and a child? Thanks

They are very difficult to reserve unless you are traveling in the off season. Most of the "in-season" Suites are reserved months if not years in advance. The best thing to do is check with some of the travel agents such as Dreams Unlimited. You can also fax a request in to inventory control for future cruises. We were waitlisted for the 2004 10 day Holiday cruise fro 16 months before we got a room. We had faxed a request in for any future special sailings and managed to reserve a Cat. 3 on the 11 day this Sept. We hope to get a suite in the Med. next year.

I can't give you an exact figure on the price of a Cat. 1 - but I would expect to pay at least $10k family of 3 for a 7 day (based on what my previous and upcoming cruises are costing.)

HTH

Virgil
pirate:

The waitlist for the cat. 1 or 2 suites is generally 2 years... or more.
Cat. 3's are much easier to get since there are so many more of them, but still you'll need to book several months in advance. I have always worked with Dreams Unlimited Travel, and they have provided fantastic service, including bookings in both the Walt and Roy suites the last 2 years!

Go SueEllen!! :cool1: :cool1:

I called DCL this past Monday and was able to book a cat 2 for Oct 13, '07! No waiting. For 5 adults, ins and transfers @ 12k.

go figure :confused3

Hi Virgil!

Sue

Have they started the non-refundable policy on the suites? I thought I had read it would be starting with the 2007 cruises.

I've seen several posts in the past where people were able to get into a suite about the time final payment was due.
I'm guessing folks might think twice about holding a suite on the chance that they might cruise if they stand to loose a sizeable deposit.

Maybe the suites will be a bit easier to get now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter