Booked Sep 1 > Sep 29 2022 at the Fort

Just re-reading, hope you find something good camper wise for the trip.

I'm just going to crash with team bradfield! They will not notice an extra person or 3...

If things go well, i am hoping to make it an annual trip.

How wonderful! A whole month is a wee bit above our budget plus we live in California so it's also a bit of a drive to do every year!

But we're planning on stretching our 'usual' 9 days to around 2 weeks next trip which should be in 2023/24 since we were just there this year. I'd love to go every year but I have Disneyland for that 'Disney itch'. Now, if DL could only have a Ft W of its own!

We are going down for a week in late Aug (Staying at POP) and a month at the Fort is not much more than a week at POP.. but the week at POP includes park tix... and of course a month at the fort doesn't include an RV.. so were not talking apples to apples comparison... but a premium sport for a month at the Fort (Sept 2021) was ~$4k. Now i just need an RV and Park Tix...

LOL, yep, 6 kids and 9 grandchildren, unfortunately DS#1 and family from Texas won't be with this trip..

Only 1 grandchild at the moment. One of the things i am looking forward to is having kids/grandkids with us at the fort for an extended stay. Not expected this first trip in Sept 2022 but maybe the next one.. 2023??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter