Book now or wait?

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
We have already booked our December trip for the 15th to the 22nd on a bounce back.
We've already bought our flights with an arrival of Dec 13th.
I keep calling to try and get 2 nights added to our room but they are booked for the BB offer.
So I'll need to book 2 nights for a room only. Should I book now so we can secure the room or do I wait and hope for a deal to come out?
Normally I'd wait but with GE I'm worried the resorts will fill up and they won't offer any deals.
What do you guys think?

Since you've already bought your plane tickets booking a room would guarantee that you will have a place to stay. If a special offer comes out and your resort & room category are included and there is availability you can modify your reservation or book the special offer and cancel your current room if it doesn't qualify.

I agree with both of the above. It's better to book something now so you have it and modify later if a discount comes out.

I did end up booking a room only for the first 2 nights. I'll keep trying to add the dates to our package but if we can't it'll be ok. We arrive close to midnight and the first day can be a resort day.
I swear planning for our Europe trip didn't involve this much planning, lol.

How often does WDW update their system? Is it periodically throughout the day? I want to add a night on to our current stay and have called. They said to just keep checking online and calling back to see if anything becomes available.

How often does WDW update their system? Is it periodically throughout the day? I want to add a night on to our current stay and have called. They said to just keep checking online and calling back to see if anything becomes available.
They actually told me last night that nights are added every day. I was specifically talking about the bounce back offer which I can't check online for though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter