Boo Bash tickets -- Only $10 discount

havoc315

DIS Veteran
So pricing announced for Boo Bash:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/
Pricing of $129-$199 --
$10 off for DVC blue card, but only in August and September. No DVC discount in October.

In comparison, in 2019-2020, Villain's Night was offering a $30 discount for DVC members.

Hopefully this isn't the start of a trend of significantly reducing DVC discounts. Hopefully this is an isolated incidence.

Argh. Waiting for them to announce if there is going to be one at DL (I'm sure there will be). We have a stay already booked using our points at the VGC in October. I was thinking about purchasing tickets if they do have an event but with tickets at $199/person in October, that seems too expensive.

More than I am willing to pay for the whole family. Luckily, the only date for us is check in day, and many are getting in late. So, no thoughts of going with the family.

Last edited:
So pricing announced for Boo Bash:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/
Pricing of $129-$199 --
$10 off for DVC blue card, but only in August and September. No DVC discount in October.

In comparison, in 2019-2020, Villain's Night was offering a $30 discount for DVC members.

Hopefully this isn't the start of a trend of significantly reducing DVC discounts. Hopefully this is an isolated incidence.

Disney fires the opening salvo today with Boo Hoo Bash pricing - just absolutely insane. And all of us "Blue Card" holders get to see how valuable that crappy piece of plastic really is (not).

There are those that believe (hope) that direct DVC membership will give heavily discounted - or free - access to the Lightning Pass once that sad reality also hits. Or maybe staying in a deluxe resort will do the same. That is, sadly, just laughable.

I’m really annoyed about the discount not being available in Oct, but considering how few blue card perks we have these days I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s the future for DVC I’m afraid. 😡

Wow... 3 hours, limited hours and$$$ then none of the Xtra as in years past..
The new reality.

Either they figure a lot of people buying won't even know how much less they are providing and the shorter hours or they just figure everyone is desperate to get back and do anything.

The discount is probably a good example of where things will continue to go with "perks".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter