Boo Bash Costumes

I was definitely thinking athleisure Disney bound style is the way to go for us! I want to find a pascal plush and make him a little head sweat band to complete the look!😂 I feel like this makes the most sense for us because I’m wanting to go on splash mountain before it turns to princess and the frog. And if we get wet, we will hopefully dry quickly.

I would like to wear my Twi'lek lekku, its basic and not overly.long, they hang slightly past shoulder length. Think this will be ok?

DD21 is going to wear her Little Bo Peep costume (from TS4), I'm wearing a Buzz light-year tee-shirt and white shorts. DD17 wanted to be Rosetta...I got her a short pink dress and fabric iridescent wings. Not sure what DH is doing. He went as a Jungle skipper when we did the Halloween party a few years ago. As this is an After Hours event it's mostly about the rides for us, so we're all trying to wear costumes we can move in! Plus we're going in August so it'll be hot!

Update..DH got 3 wicking type marvel shirts...Bucky, Iron Man and captain America...Bucky is a long sleeve one. He'll likely bring all 3 and figure it out that day

Wings: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HPFX99S?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_tab_ap_product_details

Last edited:
I am going with a friend and her 2 children. Child 1 will be Rapunzel, child 2 will be Eugene. I already own a sparkle skirt in yellow, so I'm doing a shirt with a lantern on it- yes, I'm going as a lantern :) Our party date is Sept. 31, so it will still be hot. My friend isn't sure what aspect she will pull out of the story, but I thought a shirt with a frying pan on it would be awesome....
Mother Gothel is also an option there, long maroon tshirt with a rope belt and if she's like me leaving hair down will frizz it out just fine in FL! haha
I hope someone dresses up like Trader Sam.
This was legitimately a plan for multiple years and you'd not believe how difficult it is to find red/white striped fabric that wasn't for an awning or something! :crazy2:

we went in 2019 - family of 5 and another family of 4. we went as the 7 dwarves and then the two moms went as snow white and the evil queen. the photos with the dwarves from that night is still my favorite photo of all time. That being able to play grumpy, while my wife was the evil queen! had permission to call her so all night! lol.

Finished these out today and realized I should probably verify - there's nothing against light-up costumes, right? We will of course turn them off on dark rides, but I thought it would be an easy way to keep track of my crazies at night (hei hei hat now lights up, this was before the lights)

We go on the 10th! So excited. I'm huge for costuming. In the past my DD has been Corpse Bride and Rapunzel. I've been Lumiere and Mother Gothel. This year we have a group of 5 - so we're doing Wreck It Ralph. I know the heat is atrocious, I'm trying to cut corners on costume comfort where I can - and adding a sport cooling neck wrap for each one... King Candy will be the most challenging with that jacket... I found awesome material, it's sheer but comprising of a metal - hopefully he survives it once the sun goes down. :D My daughter will be Sergeant Calhoun and insists it be authentic, but she's used to heat tolerance for costume authenticity (see photo below - she made her wig!!)

Finished these out today and realized I should probably verify - there's nothing against light-up costumes, right? We will of course turn them off on dark rides, but I thought it would be an easy way to keep track of my crazies at night (hei hei hat now lights up, this was before the lights)
View attachment 596262View attachment 596263
I just finished watching a YouTuber go through the Boo Bash event and he caught site of a person who had a fully lit up dress - so you're good! We're doing Wreck It Ralph and I've got little red glow lights for Sergeant Calhoun's outfit.

We had a blast! We did Wreck It Ralph - even got my daughters costume to light up (not sure why the portrait photos are coming in sideways...)! And very thankful she has theatrical paint skills because I could make the armor pieces but I’m not so good with large scale paint effect! Even got a Monsters Inc shout out during the candy stop!

IMG_3608.jpg
IMG_3576.jpgIMG_3577.jpgIMG_3590.jpg

I need a crafty persons help 😊 I'm going as Rapunzel for boo bash, and my trip is just 19 days away 😁 I have to fly with my wig on a carry on... Should I glue the flowers right to the wig? Maybe pack the glue gun incase any fall off? I also saw someone on YouTube glue them to bobby pins first... Thanks for any input 😊

I need a crafty persons help 😊 I'm going as Rapunzel for boo bash, and my trip is just 19 days away 😁 I have to fly with my wig on a carry on... Should I glue the flowers right to the wig? Maybe pack the glue gun incase any fall off? I also saw someone on YouTube glue them to bobby pins first... Thanks for any input 😊
I would sew them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter