Boo Bash Costumes

For 2020, we did Sith/Jedi/Baby Yoda (Grogu)

This year, we're going to try these outfits again, because I would like the photos without the masks, AND at night....last year's party was very watered down...

Thinking ahead, for 2022, we're planning on TRON, in honor of the new lightcycles ride.

Last edited:
I’m convinced my husband to be the Flynn rider to my Rapunzel! The thing is we come from a much cooler climate than Florida, so comfort is key. Trying to balance getting the character but being realistic about being in magic kingdom in Florida!

UPDATE: Disney opened up Oct 1st date on Magic Kingdom today! We are going!!!!
Maybe they will open up the Boo Bash tickets as well? *wishful thinking* *pixie dust wishes*

I can only go Oct 5th and they are sold out. I did not even know it was on sale until it was too late. I keep missing opportunities.
For 10 years I knew we were going to the 50th. Because of Covid I could not get in the deluxe resort we wanted until late January. I had money in hand but I did not want to do value resort due to an important celebration. Well then it was too late to get tickets for Magic Kingdom on Oct 1. Why is that important to us? Well, my husband was born one minute before the gates opened. So it is his 50th, too! We jokingly say he is Magic Kingdom's twin. (We have twins kids as well). Anyway, we were to have the shirts, etc. Now we cant. Now this. We now will go on the 5th to MK but no Boo Bash.

We did go on MNSSHP in 2016 and dressing up was a blast. Here is our family. I highly, recommend going as a theme. We got huge attention and it was so much fun. People took pics with us.Wizard of Oz.png

Last edited:
Missed out on the party last year but we did dress up for our MK day in October 2020. Girls trip with my daughters, we dressed as the Sanderson Sisters.

I'm going on solo trip for Labor Day Weekend to visit my youngest DD. She is doing the DCP. Still working on ideas for just me.

I want to do Tweedle Dee and Dumb with my DH but he won’t go for it but he will wear tshirts. I’m just trying to think of what kind and where to get them. I usually dress up for MNSSHP but he won’t but this year I want us both wearing something.

I’m convinced my husband to be the Flynn rider to my Rapunzel! The thing is we come from a much cooler climate than Florida, so comfort is key. Trying to balance getting the character but being realistic about being in magic kingdom in Florida!

See if you can have costumes made of the material that runners use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter