Bonnet Creek

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
A few questions about Bonnet Creek:
Are Wyndham and Hilton the same resort?
Who is it best to book through?
How far in advance can you book it?
Do all the rooms have kitchens/bedrooms?
What is likely to be the better deal, staying at Bonnet Creek or SSR with free dining?

A few questions about Bonnet Creek:
Are Wyndham and Hilton the same resort?
Who is it best to book through?
How far in advance can you book it?
Do all the rooms have kitchens/bedrooms?
What is likely to be the better deal, staying at Bonnet Creek or SSR with free dining?

Hi Claire

We have booked the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for a week in Sept after our cruise. We got a 2 bed villa for £490, similar 2 bed villa at OKW for the same dates £2,961.
I used booking.com but saw ebookers had some good deals the other day with cashback on Quidco.
Many use this site to book http://www.vacationupgrades.com/

This site gives you room layouts http://www.extraholidays.com/orlando-florida/wyndham-bonnet-creek-resort.aspx

You would have to see what is offered with free DDP, prices have got too high for us now.

There is also Hilton bonnet creek which is another resort, I think they charge for parking but free buses to parks whereas WBC is the other way, free parking but fee for buses. We won't use the buses so prefer free parking.

Official sites:
http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/
http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/fl...EA1WW2PSH3Search4DGGeneric7GW842004&WT.srch=1

I do like clean sheets and towels on holiday but not that much!

We are only there 7 nights, if we were staying longer then we would have to have the sheets changed.
Sometimes Timeshare places offer a free service for longer stays, not seen anything about it here though.
For $100 you could buy new sheets from Walmart :rotfl2:

We're due to stay at the Wyndham Grand (the hotel part of the complex, not the timeshare) for a week as part of our May trip. I wanted the Waldorf Astoria, but I couldn't find a price I was prepared to pay (which is annoying as it's often possible to find some great deals). The Wyndham Grand was ridiculously cheap through Otel.com.

The great thing about staying at any of the Bonnet Creek resorts is that they're all within walking distance of one another, so there's a plethora of fabulous bars and restaurants to sample. Well, it's great for us. :drinking1 :lmao:

We're due to stay at the Wyndham Grand (the hotel part of the complex, not the timeshare) for a week as part of our May trip. I wanted the Waldorf Astoria, but I couldn't find a price I was prepared to pay (which is annoying as it's often possible to find some great deals). The Wyndham Grand was ridiculously cheap through Otel.com.

The great thing about staying at any of the Bonnet Creek resorts is that they're all within walking distance of one another, so there's a plethora of fabulous bars and restaurants to sample. Well, it's great for us. :drinking1 :lmao:

I didn't know you had a trip planned Deb. Enjoy :)

Might splurge on a 2 bed as its not that much more, that way we can put Freya to bed and have free run of the rest of the suite and not wake her up.

Might splurge on a 2 bed as its not that much more, that way we can put Freya to bed and have free run of the rest of the suite and not wake her up.

We paid £8/nt more for the 2 bed compared to 1 bed.

We are down your way this weekend, going down to see a couple of shows, Jersey Boys and Charlie and the Chocolate factory, staying Sat & Sun night.

We are down your way this weekend, going down to see a couple of shows, Jersey Boys and Charlie and the Chocolate factory, staying Sat & Sun night.

And we are up your way :goodvibes

Saw Jersey Boys the other year, I enjoyed it.

I will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for the 6th time in August and cant recommend highly enough. You will see from my signature that I have stayed at Saratoga Springs 3 times which we also love but to be honest I love BC more. The rooms are huge and a fraction of the price of SSR. Even with free dining I worked out that last year we would have had to have eaten about £3000 worth of food just to break even and that was comparing a 1 bedroom at SSR with a 2 bedroom at BC.
No resort fee but if you want to use the park shuttles then I think its $5 per person or something like that. I would recommend a car everytime though as makes life so much easier.
You get housekeeping once a weeks when they change all the sheets etc. I am lucky that my husband is the tidiest man in England so the room is always spotless so dont miss housekeeping, certainly wouldn't pay for it.
Never heard another English accent there in all the times we have stayed, amazed its never caught on with the British, its a great place. However, that makes it even nicer as every time you speak people say oooh you are from England. People always seem fasicinated that we have such long holidays. I feel bad saying we are staying for 3 weeks when they are only there for 3 days.:rotfl2:
So feel free to ask anything you like.

Saw Charlie and Chocolate Factory last week. Loved it. Smile on my face the whole way through. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!