BOG Breakfast

We did BOG breakfast Tuesday morning. It was down pouring but we went to the park in ponchos anyway. Walked right in without a reservation.
What time did you walk in at? I wonder if people decide to ditch their reservation last minute and just pay the no show fee if it's raining since there will be no opportunity to ride SDMT.

What time did you walk in at? I wonder if people decide to ditch their reservation last minute and just pay the no show fee if it's raining since there will be no opportunity to ride SDMT.

It was around 9:30, we had intentions of seeing the opening show but got there late. The cm at the bridge sent us to the little side area where people check in and they sent us right in. It wasn't very crowded either but that may have been due to the rain.

It was around 9:30, we had intentions of seeing the opening show but got there late. The cm at the bridge sent us to the little side area where people check in and they sent us right in. It wasn't very crowded either but that may have been due to the rain.

Yep...it was flooding Tuesday morning. We were there too. There was hardly anyone at MK all morning due to the rain Tuesday.

I did this breakfast and frankly thought it was terrible. Chaotic, messy, I hated having to seat myself and the food made me sick until after lunchtime. My husband and I went just the two of us and sat at a 4-top in the blue room. About 3/4 of the way through our meal a large party of 4 adults and a bunch of kids came by and sat at the tables on either side of us and basically glared at us until we finished and left. So uncomfortable. The CMs at the restaurant were downright surly. My husband overheard them complaining about the breakfast service when he went to get our coffee. And it seemed ridiculous being asked to leave a tip when there was basically no service. I probably won't be back to WDW for several years so saying I'll never go back is meaningless, but I would never recommend it. It's not even a character meal, it's just a mess.

I did this breakfast and frankly thought it was terrible. Chaotic, messy, I hated having to seat myself and the food made me sick until after lunchtime. My husband and I went just the two of us and sat at a 4-top in the blue room. About 3/4 of the way through our meal a large party of 4 adults and a bunch of kids came by and sat at the tables on either side of us and basically glared at us until we finished and left. So uncomfortable. The CMs at the restaurant were downright surly. My husband overheard them complaining about the breakfast service when he went to get our coffee. And it seemed ridiculous being asked to leave a tip when there was basically no service. I probably won't be back to WDW for several years so saying I'll never go back is meaningless, but I would never recommend it. It's not even a character meal, it's just a mess.

There is no tipping at this restaurant for breakfast, it is a counter service meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter