BOG Breakfast Doughnut

wenpop

DIS Veteran
Croissant Doughnut - fried doughnut topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Creme, and Chocolate Ganache

Can you get it without the chocoate ganache? Or maybe on the side?
It sounds good but pictures show too much chocolate.

Croissant Doughnut - fried doughnut topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Creme, and Chocolate Ganache

Can you get it without the chocoate ganache? Or maybe on the side?
It sounds good but pictures show too much chocolate.
No, you can't customize anything at BOG breakfast or lunch. You can ask, but it probably can't be done.

um, I am not so sure about that ^^^
I know i have ordered sandwiches with no spread etc. for lunch.
it is a very sweet meal, plus fruit and other pastries. It was good. But we ordered like one of each and shared everything...I don't think most folks would want to eat only it. FWIW.

I doubt it. It is one thing to take a lettuce off a sandwich, but I think the Cronuts are entirely pre-assembled. It is like asking for a cupcake without frosting. They are not baking them fresh at order.

No, you can't customize anything at BOG breakfast or lunch. You can ask, but it probably can't be done.

Why do you say that-has something changed recently? We've done it every time we've eaten there. The donut specifically we've gotten completely plain. OP, the only issue is that if you do online ordering, you'll have to actually speak to someone once you get there so they can make the notes in the order, but unless something has changed recently, I'm positive you can take off whatever you'd like on the donut.

As of Sept. 2016, we were able to get the croissant doughnut completely plain, with everything on the side. We did the same thing the Sept. prior.

I ordered it plain. What I didn't realize ahead of time, this is just a regular donut. The exact same donut they sell for $5 at Epcot they charge $20 at BOG. If I were you I would pick something else.

I ordered it plain. What I didn't realize ahead of time, this is just a regular donut. The exact same donut they sell for $5 at Epcot they charge $20 at BOG. If I were you I would pick something else.

Make that $24...for a donut.

$24 would be ridiculous if it were a DOZEN donuts.

Oh, but wait...if you're on the dining plan, it only costs you a $20 qs dining credit. What a deal.

It is super sweet. Ought to come with a side order of insulin.

I would strongly recommend against it unless you're going with multiple people and sharing different dishes.

I never ordered the doughnut because I feel $24 for a doughnut is ridiculous...dining plan or not.
Plus you get a plate of pastries for the table.
I never understood why they had a doughnut on the menu as an entree choice. Crazy IMHO.
I always order the croque madame or the open face breakfast sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter