Boardwalk Villas Studio Pool/Garden Room Request

jayyyloooo

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a preferred view Studio next June. Planning ahead here, I am trying to figure out whether to add a room request to the reservation. We want the quickest walking path to Epcot and the boat launch, but also don't want to be too far away from the bus stops. I have no idea where anything is in this hotel so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

We are staying in a preferred view Studio next June. Planning ahead here, I am trying to figure out whether to add a room request to the reservation. We want the quickest walking path to Epcot and the boat launch, but also don't want to be too far away from the bus stops. I have no idea where anything is in this hotel so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

I'd request "near elevator" in your case. That will put you near the lobby and closest to Epcot and the boat.

I'd request "near elevator" in your case. That will put you near the lobby and closest to Epcot and the boat.

Never has an elevator been more important than at the boardwalk! That place is a maze. I second OKW Lover's response.

Never has an elevator been more important than at the boardwalk! That place is a maze. I second OKW Lover's response.

Thanks for the reinforcement!

We were in 5010 last week and its a far walk from the elevators, down at the Swan end of the resort. We grumbled all the way there and back every time we had to make that walk. A couple of nights we went to the Swan for dinner (Il Mullino bar) and walked down the stars near our room. That worked OK but we weren't about to walk up 4 flights of stairs when we came back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter