Boardwalk tips plz

2xcited4wrds

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of hanging out at the Boardwalk one evening when we go May 2-8. We will probably grab pizza or a burger at Espn. Can you usually just walk in to this restaurant? Also, when we go would be park at the Boardwalk hotel? Any tips would be appreciated!:sunny:

The ESPN can be busy. There is a seat yourself section. We usually eat there while staying at the BW. Good sandwiches.
There is also a pizza window in front of Spoodles. The food is good and you can get draft beer there also and sit at the outdoor tables.
The parking is tough one. There is free parking (with an extra lot across the street) and valet. Depending on how busy it is you may want to use the valet. Hope this helps.:wave2:

Boardwalk -

Quite a long walk from free parking at BWI - would agree with dzvdmd on valet parking. Also there is a lot more to do around the Boardwalk other than ESPN. Jellyrolls gets high marks for one. Of course it is a short boatride or a walk to EPCOT and MGM from there. And five resorts to check out, and countless dining spots. You probably know all that, so have a most magical trip. BTW I don't believe ESPN takes P.S. Enjoy!! Bob

A word of caution-be prepared for a long wait if there is any kind of major sporting event going on. When we went, the place was packed with a long line out the door. (We were there last May same time you are going). If you want a sitdown meal-try Spoodles-they take PS, Flying Fish (expensive but good), and I heard you can get a pretty good quick meal at the Swan/Dolphin.

I always eat from the take out pizza window at least once a trip. The calzone is huge and wonderful! I also always get a glass of sangria to go with it. I have even gotten the pair to go when I was tired and just wanted to get back to the room. ;)

Only slightly off-topic: is there room-service at the BWI? We'll probably be staying there instead of the Swan and I'm curious, although I doubt we'll be spending much time in the room, anyway!:D

The pizza sounds good, though...::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter