Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta question

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
So my favorite thing to eat a DCA is the Field of Greens salad at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta. I was just looking at their menu and it's gone. Does anyone know when they got rid of it? I'm hoping maybe it's just temporarily gone but guessing it's not. I'm so sad. It was always my go-to over there...especially when it's hot outside and I can't stomach the usual fried food or just heavier options in the parks.

I only see two salads now. A wedge salad, which is just annoying. And a chef salad which, even though it's technically a salad, falls into that "heavier meal" category for me with all the meat.

So yeah...just wondering if it's been gone for a long time or if this is recent?

I'm not super familiar with the previous menu. I wonder if new things were added or if they just took things off and there are less options now.

Maybe they plan to change things out seasonally? I'm going to cross my fingers that my favorite salad returns for summer!

I guess I'll have to start checking out menus in the parks to track down some "lighter" options this summer. It's so hard to find things I can stomach when I'm walking 10 miles and sweating to death. Ha!

I always thought the menu here changed frequently, every few or other year. We don't go to DLR that often, but it seems to be different every time we go..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter