Boarding Time - Wish

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
I was wondering when boarding starts on embarkation day for the Disney Wish in PC? We are sailing concierge and are just wondering when to arrive so we can check in and board as early as possible. Thank you for any info you can share!

Boarding in Port Canaveral generally starts around 11:30am. Boarding groups are called fairly quickly, with open boarding called around 12:30-1:00pm.

However, the terminal opens at 10:30am. Concierge may enter anytime from 10:30 on to check-in, with boarding beginning around 11:30.

Boarding in Port Canaveral generally starts around 11:30am. Boarding groups are called fairly quickly, with open boarding called around 12:30-1:00pm.

However, the terminal opens at 10:30am. Concierge may enter anytime from 10:30 on to check-in, with boarding beginning around 11:30.
We are on the Wish the end of Sept, concierge for the first time and staying at WDW the day before, I wonder what’s the earliest time DCL transportation will pick us up. So far we only hear we will be told the night befor….any other time I was picked up it was usually at NOON which kinda sucks as we really wanted to board early for this first time concierge

We are on the Wish the end of Sept, concierge for the first time and staying at WDW the day before, I wonder what’s the earliest time DCL transportation will pick us up. So far we only hear we will be told the night befor….any other time I was picked up it was usually at NOON which kinda sucks as we really wanted to board early for this first time concierge

We are going to book a private car to take us. We used the DCL bus once and we got to the port much later than I was hoping.

Thank you so much!

I wonder what’s the earliest time DCL transportation will pick us up.
Buses from the WDW resorts have been picking up early, sometimes before 9am. It depends on the bus route, which depends how many guests at each resort. But definitely not arriving anywhere near as late as pre-covid.

We are going to book a private car to take us. We used the DCL bus once and we got to the port much later than I was hoping.
I am thinking of that too, as any other time DCL picked me up at WDW hotels it was a 12 noon pick up

Buses from the WDW resorts have been picking up early, sometimes before 9am. It depends on the bus route, which depends how many guests at each resort. But definitely not arriving anywhere near as late as pre-covid.
That would be wonderful to be picked up early!

Can I park my car in the garage before my port arrival time? I recall showing up "pre-Covid" at 10:25 and they wouldnt let me park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter