BlueGreen Vacations Time Share Presentation (The Fountains)

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We booked a dreaded time share presentation to get a reduced rate and gift card through BlueGreen Vacations. Just wondering if anyone has done one with them and what their level of pushiness is. Hoping this isn't going to be awful like I have heard Westgate is.

My in-laws own at a Blue Green resort (Big Cedar). They used to do the tours every year to get a GC, but they stopped because they kept getting more and more pushy and would openly lie to them about many things. From what I've heard, if they tell you it is only 90 minutes, set an alarm on your phone and when it goes off tell them you are done.

There are also techniques on avoiding the hard sale, the easiest to remember and follow is just say no on everything. No and only No. Don't give any reason, when they ask just say "Just not interested," etc. If you give any type of reason, they can play off of that to try to convince you why that isn't a big deal.

FYI: Bass Pro just sued and settled with BlueGreen over their pushy sales tactics at their stores and with people they signed up for tours at their stores.

My in-laws own at a Blue Green resort (Big Cedar). They used to do the tours every year to get a GC, but they stopped because they kept getting more and more pushy and would openly lie to them about many things. From what I've heard, if they tell you it is only 90 minutes, set an alarm on your phone and when it goes off tell them you are done.

There are also techniques on avoiding the hard sale, the easiest to remember and follow is just say no on everything. No and only No. Don't give any reason, when they ask just say "Just not interested," etc. If you give any type of reason, they can play off of that to try to convince you why that isn't a big deal.

FYI: Bass Pro just sued and settled with BlueGreen over their pushy sales tactics at their stores and with people they signed up for tours at their stores.

Ugghh, thanks for the first hand experience. We will definitely be saying no!

I’ve done the BlueGreen Vacations timeshare presentation. It wasn’t too bad at all. The actual presentation was about 90 minutes, but then they expected you to sit with a salesperson who gave you the sales pitch. We gave a firm no and the salesperson called over his manager who tried to sweeten the deal a bit. We gave a firm no again and were out the door within 30 minutes. It was my first timeshare presentation and I would do it again for such a great deal on the resort with tickets and a gift card.

I’ve done the BlueGreen Vacations timeshare presentation. It wasn’t too bad at all. The actual presentation was about 90 minutes, but then they expected you to sit with a salesperson who gave you the sales pitch. We gave a firm no and the salesperson called over his manager who tried to sweeten the deal a bit. We gave a firm no again and were out the door within 30 minutes. It was my first timeshare presentation and I would do it again for such a great deal on the resort with tickets and a gift card.

Thanks for your input! We are definitely not buying and I want to get out as soon as we can. They told us 2 hours so I will set my alarm on my phone and hope for a graceful exit when the time is up 🥴

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter