Blue Zoo At Swan Dolphin

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
I am looking for comments/ suggestions regarding the Blue Zoo.
Did you enjoy it, was it worth it, would you go back?
or alternatives??????
(2 adults no kids, not fussy)
Thanks!

:goodvibes

DH and I enjoyed a long and relaxing meal at Bluezoo last summer. The service was impeccable--down to asking me if I would prefer a black napkin to match my black pants.
The food was amazing--fresh, unique flavors--I remember I had the Cantonese lobster--delicious. We also had the appetizer that featured several kinds of oysters--yummy. We shared a lovely bottle of wine and had dessert, too--remember it had lemon grass in it--unusual but tasty.
We waddled out fat and very happy.
Great splurge.
Enjoy!:)

DW and I went to BZ about a year ago. The food and service were good, but I was uncomfortable as I wore kahki shorts and felt underdressed for dinner. I would suggested business casual if you are eating dinner.

BlueZoo is currently our favorite WDW restaurant. I have done a couple very detailed reviews, but as usual, search is malfunctioning.

It is a perfect adult, special dining experience.

Bumping.....

Would also like more info. DH and I are going here for Valentines Day and are really looking forward to it.

We were there in April 2005, shortly after it opened. If you are without children, you might like it. It's kind of clubby, you know, everyone in there is beautiful. The food was good, but if you have any special requests, they don't really accomodate, at least at that time. We haven't been back and aren't planning on going back. The California Grill is awesome though.

We were just there in November for the first time and loved it - the cantonese lobster is to die for and I had a shrimp appetizer that was one of the best I've ever had.

And ... they turned me on to new favoirte vodka - Chopin, a potato vodka that is very, very smooth.

We also adore FF.

And, I can assure you, I am so very, very far from beautiful :) but they still let me in and the service was super!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter