Blue Bayou ??

I've been to the BB twice (once in DL and once in tokyo disney) and i wasn't disappointed either time. I think that the food was very good and while the prices were a little high, you also get a pretty large serving size IMO. the "waterfront" view is worth it.

What is the number to call for priority seating or whatever they now call it at Disneyland? Also how far in advance can you make a reservation for BB? I want to make a reservation for Sept 7 for my 40th anniversary.
Thanks

You can make reservations at 60 days out.

I usually google "disneyland dining", then click on a restaurant name (I chose Blue Bayou this time) to get the number...it's a little trick I use b/c I am not really that organized. Anyway: (714) 781-DINE (3463)

We went in Dec 08. We made the early dinner seating reservations and got there 15 minutes early so we could request a water table. The hostess seemed as if she was trying to talk us out of waiting for the table by saying there were 8 people ahead of us who had asked first. We told her we didn't care and we would be happy to wait. They seated us within about 10-15 min even though all our party wasn't there. (party of 4 ..... 2 of us were there) When we sat down we asked if it was ok just to order desserts. Our CM couldn't have been sweeter and said of course it was fine and she would bring us dessert menus. We know how dark it is in the BB so we always have little flashlights with us. The desserts were wonderful and we had timed it just perfectly since we had eaten earlier at Cafe Orleans and had fabulous food. We have been dining at the BB since it opened in the 60's and I think the prices have out distanced the quality. We still love it and are more than happy to go for dessert! When I have enough posts (cause I'm a newbie) I'll add some dessert pics! Hope this helps!

Here are some food pics:
DSCF0496-1.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

Ds10 and I have a PS for BB Sunday at 11:30. We are definitely planning to get there early and ask for a waterside table. He wants the ribs. I'm still trying to decide if we will just split them, or if I want to try the Monte Christo. It just sounds scary:rotfl: . We will definitely split the cookie dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter