Blue Bayou Ressies

Itchette

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if I could make dinner ressies before we left; or do you have make ressies when you get to the park? Thanks for any help!

As far as I know, no you can't. You can only make same day ressies. The exception to this may be if you are staying on property.

I called 30 days beforehand and was able to make reservations for the Blue Bayou. We did stay on Disney property, but I don't think the CM asked if we were.

I also made ressies about 3 weeks in advance. The CM did ask for DL resort confirmation number.

We called exactly one month before the date we wanted our reservation. The CM took our reservation and didn't ask us which hotel we were staying in (we didn't stay at a Disney hotel). Hope you get in! We certainly enjoyed ourselves there.

Advance reservations work, as do same day. We've had no problem with same day reservations as long as we are flexible when we can eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter