Blue Bayou Fantasmic Package

We booked the HB package for our trip, and are considering getting cushions from eBay. My concern is how big/bulky they are and whether they’ll be a pain to carry around all day, as we have a full park day planned. Any insight?

We have 9 of these bad boys lol. They're not thick at all - 1.25" thick. We just get a locker when we bring blankets, cushions, etc. My aunt made pretty comfortable cushions that we took this past weekend instead that are more comfortable than these, but these at least give a little cushion from the concrete.

If you want to carry them in a backpack, they're very lightweight and would not give a lot of extra bulk.

Photo for reference:

1660870754604.png

What food do you normally order from BB?
Some got the Filet Mignon. I got the Monte Cristo as I have been wanting to try that for a long time. It was huge and good, but nothing to write home about. The menu is definitely pretty limited.

also they have lockers -- you can drop the cushions in a locker and go about your day, then retrieve them before the show!

We booked the HB package for our trip, and are considering getting cushions from eBay. My concern is how big/bulky they are and whether they’ll be a pain to carry around all day, as we have a full park day planned. Any insight?
In planning for our upcoming trip, I got these inflatable seat pads. They roll up very small, weigh next to nothing, and are super easy to pack. I actually got ours from REI for a bit cheaper, but this link will give you an idea of cost/what they are…

https://www.amazon.com/Klymit-V-Sea...prefix=Klymit+seat,aps,153&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

In planning for our upcoming trip, I got these inflatable seat pads. They roll up very small, weigh next to nothing, and are super easy to pack. I actually got ours from REI for a bit cheaper, but this link will give you an idea of cost/what they are…

https://www.amazon.com/Klymit-V-Seat-Cushion-Gray/dp/B07PF813G5/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1QTDTXV5JD0FJ&keywords=klymit+seat+pad&qid=1661032498&sprefix=Klymit+seat,aps,153&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
That’s what we brought. Did the job and not hard to pack.

Just did River Belle Terrace regular dining package tonight, and it was great. It was pretty spontaneous - showed up to the park at 2 pm and booked a 3:20 RBT lunch, asked for Fantasmic menu, and they let us substitute an entree from the regular menu (pulled pork sandwich for me, chicken sandwiches for the kids). Pretty easy, and it was a full meal that felt like a great value with our Dream Key discount.

We did the BB Fantasmic package in the past and have about 16 of those cushions - none of which we thought to bring today, LOL - but our last BB food experiences prior to the pandemic were so bad that we haven’t returned to BB since re-opening. We ended up on the edge of RBT seating right next to BB and enjoyed the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter