BLT walkway to MK OPEN?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Wanting to book a night at BLT but can anyone confirm if the walkway is open leading to the MK?

thank you,
Maria

It’s not so much a walkway like the one they are working on for the VGF/GF.
You go thru the parking lot cross the street and follow a sidewalk to the entrances. To me it’s a longer walk then you expect when it’s hot or with small children. 😆👍🏻😎

It’s not so much a walkway like the one they are working on for the VGF/GF.
You go thru the parking lot cross the street and follow a sidewalk to the entrances. To me it’s a longer walk then you expect when it’s hot or with small children. 😆👍🏻😎
I love the walkway....one of the reasons we purchased BLT. I don't have small children so I can imagine when it's hot. BUT.....we also used to hate cramming on monorails/busses/boats at the end of the night.....it was like a cattle-call with kids......with BLT we walk off with maybe 15 other people and we have timed the walk several times (again---no little kids) and it's been 9-12 min depending on our tiredness level! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter