BLT Transportation

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
So we are paying the extra to stay at BLT for the convenience of the monorail since we have 3 young children. Other than the MK where else does the monorail go or what would be the best stategic plan for the other parks? I also read there is a boat going to WL. Where do you go to get on the boat and can you just ride over and back. How long does it take? I thought the 4 yr old would enjoy this. Also thinking of taking him to the Art of Antimation for the cars theme. Best way to get there ideas please? Just trying to route out the best plan with the kids. thanks

From BLT, you can walk to the Magic Kingdom quickest. You can also take the monorail from the Contemporary next door.

You can take a boat to the Wilderness Lodge, and Fort Wilderness.

You can take the monorail to the Grand Floridian and the Poly.

If you want to go to Epcot, you take the monorail to the Ticket and Transportation Center and transfer there to the Epcot monorail.

So we are paying the extra to stay at BLT for the convenience of the monorail since we have 3 young children. Other than the MK where else does the monorail go or what would be the best stategic plan for the other parks? I also read there is a boat going to WL. Where do you go to get on the boat and can you just ride over and back. How long does it take? I thought the 4 yr old would enjoy this. Also thinking of taking him to the Art of Antimation for the cars theme. Best way to get there ideas please? Just trying to route out the best plan with the kids. thanks

The walk over to MK is under 10 mins..this is what I do when I stay at BLT...much faster than the monorail.
You would take the monorail to the TTC in order to get the monorail to Epcot. You can also get a bus to DHS and AK there as well.
But, you can also get buses to DHS and AK right from CR as well.
The boat dock is behind the CR...it will be very obvious when you get there. The ride over to WL is fun.
And as far as getting to AoA, the best thing would be to walk over to the MK, and then hop on the AoA bus from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter