blizzard beach first timer any advice???

macewindu

Mouseketeer
Next year im going to WDW Florida and never been to blizzard beach before:confused3 could anyone tell me what the water slides and the other things are like

No but just checked it out. Thank you very much for telling me about the site:worship: I think im going to like Blizzard Beach very much :)

be sure to get there at least 15 minutes before opening.

If you're visiting in the summer, keep in mind that BB reaches capacity very early. As early as 10 am on some days.
So you want to be there at opening.

also if you are planning on going on summit plummet, head there first as the queues will build up quite quickly :thumbsup2 and also try to avoid going to bb on fridays/weekends when it will be busiest

Could you tell me what these are like the one thats like sledge racing, Teamboat Springs and Summit Plummit which looks really scary:scared1:

Could you tell me what these are like the one thats like sledge racing, Teamboat Springs and Summit Plummit which looks really scary:scared1:

the sledge racing is fantastic, i personally prefer a diving launch position lol there are about 8 lanes and the lifeguards tell everyone when to go. teamboat springs is good if you just want to take it easy. the boats have to have a minimum of 4 people in them so if you are in a smaller group you may have to wait until another small group comes along to ride on it but it is a fairly long and relaxed slide. Summit plummet is my favourite slide i personally dont find it that scary because you can't see the slide over the edge when you're at the top and its over in about 4 seconds. summit plummet also has a speedometer which records your speed on the way down, i think the fastest i got was about 58mph, its definitely worth trying at least once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter