Blink Came Through - Excellent Customer Service!!!!

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
I finally gave up waiting for replies to my numerous emails I have sent to Blink regarding my missing $20 webcertificate that I cashed out for on 5/29. I called Blink (Vendare Group) and left a message while only half expecting a reply.

Well, was I wrong! Less than 5 hours later I received a phone call from a very helpful gentleman named Mark Ponce. He said there are some rewards that were "lost" when Vendare Group took over Blink. He also stated that some of the links are broken in their email system. He told me he would look in to the matter and have it settled for me by the beginning of next week (today is Tuesday) by the very latest. He was very apollogetic and seemed to want to get this matter cleared up. He said because of the glitches in the take over, they (Vendare Group) is unaware that there are so many problems. I explained to him that all he has to do to see how his rewards program is being received is to visit discussion boards such as these. I told him Rewarders share quite a bit of information about programs with each other and he seemed generally interested. In fact, he asked that I post his contact information so that anyone with problems can contact him directly! How's that for customer service! Two thumbs up.

His information is:

Mark Ponce
Vendar Group
1-818-817-2172
mark@vendaregroup.com

Hope this helps some of you out there that are having problems with Blink.:D

I've been waiting since 5/14 for a wc. I hadf pretty much given up hope. Thanks for the info.

Glad you finally got it fixed for you...Thanks for the information...might be handy in case we have problems in the future! ;) (let's hope not though!;))

Thank you for this information. I'll get my list of non-fulfilled rewards, no points given, etc. together and give him a call.

Just received a call from Mark Ponce. I have to tell you that I am very impressed by his demeanor and willingness to help. As to the missing points, I am sending him the confirmation letters, and he promised he would check into the missing redemptions from MoneyZap.

Boy, I'd hate to have his job, but he handled my call very professionally.

I had pretty much given up home for my WC too, redeemed it May 12th....wonder if they will honor all of the rewards or not that people are waiting for...

I e-mailed Mark Ponce shortly after the original post and he responded immediately and professionally.

Best of all, I got my Webcertificate from 5/22 today, so watch your e-mail!

Mary

I just got my $10 web cert from 5/13. I took your advice and emailed Mark. He was so efficient. Thank you for posting his address. My faith in Blink has been restored.:smooth:

Haven't received my cash notification as of yet, nor my missing points, but I didn't redeem until June 12th..... and I'm going to give Mark the benefit of the doubt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter