Blind date anyone?

Girls I think he is saying the Earl of Sandwich Setup is Weird -- not that he was set up!? Mike is that right??

That is true. I mean literally the shop is set-up strangely. It's on a corner with different entrances to the shop. There must be three ways to get into the place. Then, you stand in line forever and a day! It had a bit of that "soup-nazi" feel to it.

As far as my weekend went, I had a great time hooking up with some old friends and some new ones. It is so relaxing to go and not have a care in the world. I'm already planning my next visit at the end of January. This time, I'm taking a school group down, so personal fun will have to wait. . . . .

Ooh Mike you are a brave guy to venture down with a School Group!!!
I waited forever too!!! What sandwich did you get?? I tried this one less the manara sauce "The Scuddeto - salami, capacola, ham and mortadella with fresh sliced mozzarella, roma tomatoes and marinara" It was soo YUMMY..

:teacher:
I have to tell you all a story. My daughter asked me one day what three professions (of men) I was most attracted to - and what I thought the answers that the women gave from the survey.

My number one answer would have been policeman/firefighter (thinking of my protector), but then I said I would be worried everyday of them being in danger. My next answer was... I stopped there because this was my daughter and I only had one person on my mind (disney of course - what's Mickey's profession Ha Ha Ha!!!). I didn't want to play this game anymore.

Anyway Mike - the number one profession that women are looking for in a man apparently is a TEACHER! So I am promoting your love life for you.

Number two is a lawyer and number three is a doctor.
Way to go Mike!!!

By the way - send us lovely women a picture of you - we all want to know who we are talking to . Maybe we will all send one across if you do.

Tinkerbelle.

Hum Yep would have to agree with you Cindibelle. Michelle

WOW! A teacher is number 1? I'm shocked. For some reason it seems like a woman looks at you differently if they know you are a teacher. I think it's the whole "he's a nice guy" thing. . . . Therefore, it eliminates all of us man teachers from the whole "bad boy" attraction that all woman seem to live for.

I know, I know, a nice guy gives you security, and you can't take a bad boy home to mom. But let's face it, nice guys always finish last. . . . That will never change! And you add to that my love for Disney, and I guess you know what place I'm used to. . . .

I'm not complaining, just stating my observations. . . .

Hey Mike - Someday you won't be last! someone great will snatch you right up!! Michelle

Love That Mouse said:
WOW! A teacher is number 1? I'm shocked. For some reason it seems like a woman looks at you differently if they know you are a teacher. I think it's the whole "he's a nice guy" thing. . . . Therefore, it eliminates all of us man teachers from the whole "bad boy" attraction that all woman seem to live for.

I know, I know, a nice guy gives you security, and you can't take a bad boy home to mom. But let's face it, nice guys always finish last. . . . That will never change! And you add to that my love for Disney, and I guess you know what place I'm used to. . . .

I'm not complaining, just stating my observations. . . .

Okay I had to laugh at this one. Having grown up around teachers and later having been in a club with quite a few I've seen plenty of bad boy ones, even bad boy principals. You know that whole wolf in sheep's clothes thing.

I think that once you get passed a certain age anyway you are not looking for the "bad boy" that needs attention and training you are ready just for a nice guy to come home to that likes your company! Michelle

Maybe you should drop the age requirements for your 'date". If you are looking for friends, age does not matter.

<<Therefore, it eliminates all of us man teachers from the whole "bad boy" attraction that all woman seem to live for. >>
I have never been attracted to the 'bad boys". I have always liked the nice guys.

I agree about the age requirements. Age has never been that big of a deal for me. In other words, it's never been a deal breaker.

As far as bad boy teachers, your right. . . . us teachers have a "bad boy" side to them. I think the exciting part of dating a teacher is knowing he (or she) is a caring individual by nature, but has a whole other side that only "special" people get to see. It's the mystery of it all. .. . . . . . Someone you can take home to mom, with a side that keep things exciting and new. . . .

Mike -- I like you more and more !!! Geesh there must be some singles ladies here from your state.. did you sign up on DisMates.com -- its run by a lady here on the Dis - Midnite is her screen name. you might find your special girl! Michelle

You've been hanging around the wrong folks! Teachers, male or female are GREAT and if you're a male and LOVE WDW, well heck, that's an added bonus! My DH is a WDW fan and I didn't hesitate once taking him home to meet the Mother---

Hum Mike when is your next trip? Inquiring minds would like to know - I am thinking the flower & garden festival sounds like great fun! Disney in the Spring.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter